Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555

Online Book Club: April

Hey Everyone!

So here is the new thread for the club.

Here is the reading schedule, we discuss the books on the day listed. We love to have new people join us so newbies feel free to join at anytime. Please make sure that on days we talk about books if you have spoilers to say as part of your post then put ***SPOILERS*** before whatever spoiler you are posting. Please and thank you.

Apr 30- City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments Series #4) Exclusive Edition  

May 14th- Gone (Gone Series #1)  

May 30th- Illusions (Laurel Series #3)  

June 14th- Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely Series #1)  

June 30th- Passion (Lauren Kate's Fallen Series #3) 

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
Inspired Correspondent
djamphir88

Re: Online Book Club: April

Yeah first!!!!!!! But nothing to say...........So Hi!!!!!!

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus Pictures, Images and Photos
Inspired Correspondent
adm912

Nick - Happy to hear you love Unnatural. I got an email from the publisher earlier today they are mailing me out a review copy. I'm excited to read it.

BC- I just attended a 5 day conference so I have tons of new books to check out. Soooo excited.  I've been slacking off on reading though, because I've been doing that.  Hopefully tomorrow I can start reading again.

Correspondent
FallenVamp

Hi guys! I havent got to read at all! ): I love this spring weather though. Hope all is doing well

Hypnotically Entranced
http://hypnoticallyentranced.blogspot.com/
Inspired Correspondent
K-Wags

All is well, almost done with Demonglass. Love this "Sophie has bad@$$ demon powers" thing going on!!!!!
Eclipse Pictures, Images and Photos
Inspired Correspondent
djamphir88

Amanda

Yeah it's really well written I think!!!! I also like how he ties the real world with the supernatural and all the alternate meanings hidden in his words!!!!! I haven't read a book like this in awhile!!! Hope you get to read more (Now I'm off to study for finals) L-A-M-E!!!!!!!

Inspired Correspondent
K-Wags

Nothing new..... where is everyone? Still on Demonglass, lets see if I can get it done before Illusions comes out in May....lol

Distinguished Scribe
SandraPants
0 Kudos

Kelly and BC -  I've just been busy and sleepy lately.  My husband and I took the dogs to the biggest park in Denver earlier today and they had a ton of fun seeing all the animals, people, other dogs and lakes.  I let Chanceux run in and Tsukiko just did a little wading, but it was so funny when he ran in and it was deeper than he thought!  He had to completely swim and he turned around to come back with a big look of surprise on his face!  :smileyvery-happy:  As for reading, I am not reading anything right now, so it's time to start something else or resume something I put down for awhile.  Decisions, decisions.  I bought a few paper books the other day that were all $3.00 or less.  :smileyhappy:  Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well!  *hugs*

Spelling is for "loosers."
http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/
Inspired Contributor
sadie_2151

Just started City of Glass, I'll hopefully have CoFA done in time for discussion. I probably won't enjoy the last 2 as much though bc my mom finished them in about a week and ruined it for me! )=

I hope everyone is good, and that you're having nice weather. Last night we had a tornado warning and we had to hide out in the basement. And the circus was in town so all the tigers and elephants were stuck in the nasty storm! but thank god everyone was ok.

Inspired Correspondent
djamphir88

Kelly

Everything is going good Kelly, Hope you're doing good too!!!!! I think everyone is busy with school ending and all that crazy stuff.....and be lazy like me!!!!!!

Sadie

We are having good weather but need ran bad!!!!!

Sandra

Ahhhhh I can just imagine the look of Suprise:robotsurprised: hahahaha

BC

So I decide that I felt like reading Dept 19 and so far the prologue has got my attention, but I hope it dosen't turn out to be something like Alex Van Helsing!!!!! I WANT MORE ACTION AND BLOOD!!!!! So talk to yallz later.....Got a Spanish Oral today wish me luck!!!!!!

Inspired Correspondent
K-Wags

Ah yes school and all the finals coming up, good luck everyone! I finished Demonglass.... holy crap what an ending. Looking forward to the next one, Lex when does it come out? You are so my go to girl on info...lol I am going to start reading Nick #2 now hopefully I get it done quickly, I have been reading so little lately. Glad to hear that everyone is enjoying their weather, excepted for the tornado thing....scary!
Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina

im excited for CoFA

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Inspired Scribe
Lexa555

Kelly- I was already wanting Hex Hall #3 when I finished Demonglass because of the cliffhanger of an ending. So far the only thing it says about the third one is to expect is in 2012. So it will probably come out Marchish of 2012 since I believe that was around the time Demonglass came out this year. Since there is always about a year between books.

BC- Well like Nick said I think everyone is busy finishing up with school. My aunt has been in town (pretty sure this is like the 5th time I've said that) but I'm busy with family stuff and school is crazy, plus I work about 30 hours each week. But in less than 2 weeks everything will be done and I'll have tons of time since I'll be on summer vacation. I wish everyone good luck with finals and finishing up this semester :smileyhappy:

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
Correspondent
SpunkiiReader

BC - not getting much reading done these days.... so Hayden was evaluated to see how he is developing, and they said he is at a 4 month level. he is only 2 months behind (he was 2 1/2 months early) and by 1 year he should be caught up. they dont see any reason for him to need their services, which is awesome! he is doing so good on his own. hope everyone who has finals aces them.

Inspired Correspondent
K-Wags

Hahaha started Nick #2 Invinsible, I almost forgot how funny Nicks sarcasm is. I was laughing on the second page.... "Nick wait!"......."Wait my gluteus maximus!" Little korky things like that make me laugh. So far so good Nick & Nikki :smileyhappy:
Distinguished Scribe
SandraPants
0 Kudos

BC -  I am reading Spells (Laurel Series #2) right now to try and get ready for the third one.  I like it a lot so far!  :smileyhappy:  Other than that I'm just enjoying another beautifully sunny day in Colorado (Kelly you should move down here lol, PA doesn't tend to get very nice days much since it's so far north).  I'm hungry and thirsty so I'm going to figure something out to eat and then probably settle in for some afternoon reading!  It's one of those days.  :smileyhappy:  Ttyl everyone and what are you reading right now?  Something for the BC or something else? 

Spelling is for "loosers."
http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/
Frequent Contributor
Bookworm8765MC
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Here in rainy seattle, good days are days that involve sitting by the window watching the rain fall outside with my nook color!
Frequent Contributor
Bookworm8765MC
0 Kudos

Here in rainy seattle, good days are days that involve sitting by the window watching the rain fall outside with my nook color!
Inspired Correspondent
djamphir88
0 Kudos

Sandra

I'm off doing my own thing, I'm reading Department 19 and so far it has some good blood and action Scenes I hope it gets more Bloodier!!!!! Here it is if you want to check it out

Department 19

Frequent Contributor
Bookworm8765MC
0 Kudos

Sorry something went wrong with my computer when i was posting those messages.

I completely forgot about the book club till yesterday when i got my nook color...currently reading the city of fallen angeles.....the gone series looks good!!! cant wait to start that...hopefully school reading wont get in the way.