Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

Online Book Club

here is our new one for the month.  this month we are reading Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard.  Also we need to vote for next months that way people have time to get the book or the money or whatever.  so far we have Beastly and Witch and Wizard.  if we want to agree on one of those fine if you want to get more books to vote on fine.  this our club to do what we want with and nothing is set in stone.  lets just have a fun time reading and discussing!

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

Re: Online Book Club

I vote for Beastly =P and this will be for May book, right?

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

yeah we will discuss this one in May.

voting so far

Beastly-1

Witch and Wizard-0

does everyone just want to read beastly if not give some more book ideas.  i have the books we voted on for last month the ones that didn't get picked if you want those too. just let me know.  lets have this vote done by wednesday night.

ALN
Wordsmith
ALN
0 Kudos

I vote Beastly. I've also already read all the Pretty Little Liars books but the last one.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. "
Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

okay well then we are discussing it on the 14th of April if you want to join.  we sometimes talk about it as we go but not really we try to save it til the 14th.  we would love to have you discuss with us.  i will mark down another one for Beastly!

Beastly-2

ALN
Wordsmith
ALN
0 Kudos

Okay great because I absolutely love this series!  They are really good, but I won't give anything away lol. I'll just say there are many twists.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. "
Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

thats what i was told.  i really want to read the plot that is on the back or on the B & N thing for it sounds so good.  it should be fun to talk about and see what everyone thinks.  i haven't read it but am starting probably tonight.  keep looking back at this thing so you can see what we are going to read and sometimes we talk about things as we go.

ALN
Wordsmith
ALN
0 Kudos

ok will do. Yea I think you are really going to like the books.

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

did you read hush, hush? it was the book that we read for last month.  we just discussed it on the 14th.

ALN
Wordsmith
ALN
0 Kudos

No I didn't but I really wanted, I have yet to be able to buy new books lately.

Contributor
ravenmc123
0 Kudos

How about we read Shiver or Fallen?

Contributor
ravenmc123
0 Kudos

SWEAT!! April 14th is me and my dads birthdays!:smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

ALN why don't you try the library.  my local library has lots of books so i just rent them there.  i don't have enough money to buy a book every month.  like Pretty Little Lairs i got from the library and its free.  also you can re-rent things if you are not done on time.  also thats why we try to pick a month in advance so everyone has time to get the book for the month.

okay i will add those books.  so these are our books so far....

Beastly-2

Witch and Wizard-0

Shiver-

Fallen-

don't forget to vote guys so we can figure this out.  sorry if i am a little controling i am just excited to be reading!!!

ALN
Wordsmith
ALN
0 Kudos

I get books from my library all the time. They just don't always have the newer books in like Hush, Hush or Fallen. It takes them a while, we're a smaller town. It is where I checked out the Pretty Little Liars series, but they haven't gotten Heartless yet.

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

oh okay.  yeah i just started using the library.  sorry i live in LA so we are a big town.  i started reading Pretty Little Lairs last night and couldn't put it down!!  it is good so far!

Scribe
JdiennoPSU
0 Kudos

I vote Witch And Wizard

- JJ

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

FACT: Childhood cancers are the #1 disease killer in children - more than asthma, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, and pediatric AIDS combined.
Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

okay so the voting now is 

Beastly-2

Witch and Wizard-1

Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

hey imm pop in :smileytongue: I will try my very dear hardest to read Pretty Little Liars by the 14th; gotta get through L.J. and possibly maximum ride, but i am sure i can fit it in(:

& as to the vote i really cant decide, i have read all of em' & would love to discuss em', but i truly cannot decide....

decisions decisions....

ahh would it be okay if i not vote, but still discussed? im cool either way

& Hi everybody!(:

----------------------------------------------
Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

no worries and of course you can still discuss anyone can discuss. it will make it more fun.  wow you seem busy with your reading.  are you reading the new series by L.J. Smith or vampire diaries?  have you read vampire diaries?

Scribe
JdiennoPSU
0 Kudos

Even though you weren't talking to me... I read the first two vampire diaries books and have to finish the first series as well as read the new series (especially since I got the new book on eBook for only $1.99 :-)

- JJ

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

FACT: Childhood cancers are the #1 disease killer in children - more than asthma, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, and pediatric AIDS combined.