Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
Evermore13
0 Kudos

P.C Cast!

Ok I loved this series! Which guy is your favorite? Erick Night, Kalona, Heath or Stark?

Above all Erick Night is my favorite:smileyhappy:! I hate Heath, he just gets in the way of everything! I would be in love with Kalona-if he wasn't evil!...I hate Stark too he's a mama's boy

Bibliophile
ZoeyRedbird
0 Kudos

Re: P.C Cast!

I would have to disagree sorry cuz I LOVE STARK. From the moment he came I don't know what it was about him but yep he's my favorite. By the way have you read Tempted???? I don't like Heath at alll Zoey should have gotten over him long ago and Erik is all right. Kalona is the person I am unsure about sometimes I like him cuz he acts nice but them he is just pure evil so......

"You have to dream before your dreams can come true."
Abdul Kalam
"What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?"
Robert H. Schuller

Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

I LOVE Stark!

Heath annoyed me to no end

Erik was ok not my favorite character....

Kalona is ok...

"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Contributor
kitkat2230
0 Kudos

It would greatly supprise me to find out there that there was someone who actually liked Heath. He's beyond annoying! So far I think I like Erik Night the best.

Contributor
Midnight_Reader
0 Kudos

I also have to disagree to a degree (no pun intended).

Stark although yes not perfect he is not terribly possesive like Erik, is not in a relationship with Zoey for the sensual tingly feeling he gets when Zoey sucks his blood or kisses him like Heath, and Kalona is just evil. So therefore Stark is my favourite, he just wants Zoey to be happy, he wants to protect her, and although he wants more he does not force the fact on her.

Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

hate to sound so clueless, but whats p.c.?

----------------------------------------------
Bibliophile
ZoeyRedbird
0 Kudos

It's just the name of the person who writes the House of Night Series. And if your asking what the letters p and c stand for I have no idea.

Abdul Kalam
Robert H. Schuller

Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

ohkay thanks(:

i was just confused for a moment haha

----------------------------------------------
Correspondent
MilkshakeLMS
0 Kudos

Stark is my absolute favorate right from the moment he walked in with Duchess scarring all the cats ( sorry but im a dog luver). Erik is getting kinda annoying bein all obsessive and watnot and Heath should have left when Loren ( hate his guts and hopes he goes to hell ) and Zoey did it. Over all they have me on a cliff hanger for Burned which is coming out( if no one has heard) April 27th :smileyhappy:

Contributor
-Emily-
0 Kudos

I like Stark the best. Erick and Kalona are just annoying and I hate Heath. He just gets in the way all the time.

New User
vampsCW
0 Kudos

I like Stevie Rae!:womanvery-happy:

Bibliophile
ZoeyRedbird
0 Kudos

Haha me to but which boy did you like the best??

Abdul Kalam
Robert H. Schuller