Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Wordsmith
Kierstin-Kayla
0 Kudos

PICTURE OF THE VOLTURI!!! :D

http://blog.zap2it.com/.a/6a00d83451b92469e201157148cdba970c-800wi

(if you cant see it. is on:  http://blog.zap2it.com/.a/6a00d83451b92469e201157148cdba970c-800wi )

pain is inevitable. suffering is optional.
Inspired Correspondent
Facepalm
0 Kudos

Re: PICTURE OF THE VOLTURI!!! :D

Meh.

I imagined all the brothers as being bald, Aro having a goatee, and marcus having a mustache. That's just me, though.

They aren't that bad, honestly. I absolutely loved the casting choice of Dakota Fanning as Jane.(I think that's who it was? Well, whoever it was I loved it.)

team GALE, anyone?
Inspired Wordsmith
Kierstin-Kayla
0 Kudos

i know she really looks like a vampire there!
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

mhmm she was a really good choice also alec, but the others...not so much haha
lost banner Pictures, Images and Photos
Inspired Correspondent
Facepalm
0 Kudos

I dunno. I sort of like Aro. I think it's the prominent forehead. Although thhey all have too much hair, in my opinion.
team GALE, anyone?
Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

I don't really like the way Marcus looks....
"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Inspired Wordsmith
Kierstin-Kayla

Is it just me, or is Alec freaking HAWT!?
Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

Kierstin-Kayla wrote:

it's not only you

lol

"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Correspondent
molie111
0 Kudos

there all good stop complaining. its not like its going to be perfect.
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

Kierstin-Kayla wrote:

definatly not just youuu :smileywink: lol

"We could do pizza."
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

To me, Alec looks too nice.
"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
no, not what i imagined.not even close. and dakota fanning! really! imean really! ridiculous.
Message Edited by random97 on 08-02-2009 11:26 PM
"I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing."
Frequent Contributor
phreakfest
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I think that Aro looks like a good choice. And also, Alec. I mean, I agree. He issss hawt :smileywink: How can that cutie be so evilz?? O_o But ugh. I totally agree with....{random97}'s comment? I think it was their comment. Anyway, I also believe that casting Dakota Fanning is ridiculous. If they're going to cast her, they might as well cast Miley Cyrus too. I just don't like the idea of her being in on the movie. Really turns me off to it. 

Message Edited by phreakfest on 08-02-2009 10:34 PM
~PhReAkFeSt!!
Inspired Contributor
BookGeek84
0 Kudos

Alec is... really cute
Inspired Contributor
liv4Him
0 Kudos

I think they are all perfect.  As for them having long hair; of course they do! They've been around for centuries.  Long hair was the style that men wore when they were alive.  Naturally their hair doesn't grow, and why would they cut it when it is natural for them?
Check out my blog at http://www.rinielsmusings.wordpress.com.
Inspired Correspondent
Ravenclaww
0 Kudos

They look pretty awesome. And I don't see the problem of Dakota Fanning being in it. I think people complain too much until they see it. I mean it had to be someone.
TheSubtleChronicler.blogspot.com

Check it out :smileywink: