Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Reader
washy
0 Kudos

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS

Hi anyone who loves pretty little liars book can right back. So who do you think killed ali and who do you think A is. I love this this book series but its so confuseing for me.
Hello if your reading this you are truly a book reader.
Contributor
angelicajonas
0 Kudos

Re: PRETTY LITTLE LIARS

i think jason killed ali and i have no idea who A is
Frequent Contributor
brisingr782
0 Kudos

i know who A is b/c i went on wikipedia but w/o that.....i kinda thought it would be ian. i mean i dont think maya did it, toby's dead...unless its mona......idk
silence is golden
duct tape is silver
Inspired Contributor
Twilight_Girl13
0 Kudos

Hey!!!! Im on Unbelievable and the series is sooooooo awesome!!! I think I may know who a is but Ill just have to keep reading!
Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

is that series any good?
I'm weird cause i hate goodbyes :smileyhappy:
Inspired Contributor
Twilight_Girl13
0 Kudos

yup yup its the BEST!!!! You should so read it!!!
Frequent Contributor
lunalovegood115
0 Kudos

brisingr782 wrote:
i know who A is b/c i went on wikipedia but w/o that.....i kinda thought it would be ian. i mean i dont think maya did it, toby's dead...unless its mona......idk

wait. wait. wait. Toby's dead. when? how? i'm so confused!

"What you need, what you deserve, is a guy who adores you for what you are. Who doesn't see you as a project, but a prize. you know?"
-- The Truth About Forever; Sarah Dessen
Contributor
kcoole
0 Kudos

I know who both A's are and  i know who killed Ali, i've read them all. If your confused now, wait until you get to the 8th and final book. Its veryyy veryy confusing and the biggest twist. There is no way you can guess who the A's are and who killed Ali, you won't guess right. you just have to keep on reading and prepare to be totally shocked.

"People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading. "
Contributor
maxowner
0 Kudos

i forgot the dude who killed alli, but i believe A is Mona.

Inspired Correspondent
bella_swan_lover
0 Kudos

I have read them all but the last one and i cant wait to get my hands on a copy. I can't believe the series is done tho. I am going to miss all of the wonderful twists and turns the series has given us! I am thinking that she commited suicide or something along that lines just because she wanted it all to be about her even when she was dead!

"La Push baby it's La Push. Are you going?" asked Eric
"I'll go if you stop saying that." replied Bella.

~*~ Twilight Fangirl ~*~
New User
girlwholoves2read
0 Kudos

Wanted (Pretty Little Liars Series #8)  just wait until you read the last book. i finished it in one night because i was so hooked.

lovee this series!

--happy reading :smileyhappy:

Inspired Correspondent
bella_swan_lover
0 Kudos

Today i come home from a long night of work for me and there sitting on my counter is WANTED!! My mom decided to go talk to the local librarienes and they had accidently got a different towns copy. I think my library is going to be getting a dontation next time I go. I am so excited to read it and will be on tomorrow to tell all of my opinions with out giving anything away for all you addicted to the show! I am so excited now!

~*~ Twilight Fangirl ~*~
Inspired Correspondent
bella_swan_lover
0 Kudos

I had finished Wanted within the 12 hours of me starting it! Great last book in the series tho im still confused a little bit about some parts. Cant wait to see the rest of the TV series.

~*~ Twilight Fangirl ~*~
New User
Pretty_Lil_Liars
0 Kudos

You are totally right i know who the As are and who killed "Ali" and if you dont read the books you dont understand because its so twisted but they are like SUPER great books once u get hooked your hooked and its hard to stop :smileyhappy:

-L
Contributor
tas1396
0 Kudos

can u give me a lil hint on who the a's r and who killed ali plzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol:smileyhappy:

TAS1396
Inspired Correspondent
bella_swan_lover
0 Kudos

SPOILERS SPOILERS

If you want me to tell u who the a's are and who killed ali i will but here are some hints.

The first A is a girl and she is a friend of one of the main girls.

And there is no way u could know who the killer is unless u have read the last book in the series or read a spoiler of some sort!

~*~ Twilight Fangirl ~*~
Frequent Contributor
platinumpink
0 Kudos

I don't know about A, but I know that I like the series-you don't find a lot of series where the tension keeps getting dialed up and up-as well as the mystery-and the fact that "Gee, these gals make the people in Gossip Girl seem sane!"