New User
The_Bookworm98
0 Kudos

Percy Jackson Series Discussion, anyone?

I know that everyone read Percy Jackson and the Olympians when they were in, like, 4th grade, but I just finished the series and I'm obsessed! Give me your thoughts, opinions, favorite quotes/parts, and anything else related to the series! This also includes the Heroes of Olympus books as well.

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

Re: Percy Jackson Series Discussion, anyone?

I read them sophomore year( im a college freshman) and I really enjoyed them. i thought that they were hilarious, although i have only read the Percy Jackson Series. A friend of mine has read the heroes of Olympus books and says that they are just as amazing

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Contributor
Maryheart24
0 Kudos

I absoluty love those books(: there on my top ten! I read them in 5th i think then read them again after that... The heros of olympus are just as good to. I'm on The Mark of Athena and its good so far(:  

- "Laugh your heart out, Dance in the rain, Cherish the moment, Ignore the pain, Live, Laugh, Love, Forgive and Forget, Life's to short to be living with regrets." - by: Anonymous
Frequent Contributor
JRC3
0 Kudos

They were the second series of books that I really loved, and was part of the reason why I'm addicting to reading now. And they are still one of my favs. Heroes of Olympus is, to me, the best three books (so far) that Rick Riordan has ever written. He's good with creating depth for older teenagers.

New User
Samantha_1999
0 Kudos

I really likse how they included all of the mythology creatures into the real world. We could learn more instead of reading a lot of mythology book's.So they put it into one book. There are some books to relate to the series is the "Athena" story.

New User
EmilyRoseanna
0 Kudos

:smileyhappy:I have read the Percy Jackson series 3 times and what has been written of the Heros of Olympus at least twice. I read Percy Jackson for the first time in 8th grade. and again in 9th. I am a senior now and I just finished them again. Re-reading the Mark of Athena in time for the next book: The House of Hades(Book 4 in the Heros of Olympus series), which is supposed to be out October 8th of this year.

Has anyone read the Kane Chronicles?

"My the odd's be ever in your favor!" -Effie Trinket
Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

I haven't read the Kane Chronicles, but I heard that in the latest short story, Percy and the characters from KC interact!!!

And I CAN NOT wait for HOUSE OF HADES. After the clifhanger in MoA. . . It's intense, lol

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"