Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
disneygirl1195
0 Kudos

Perfect Chemistry Movie...Fact or Fiction?

[ Edited ]

So I have read Perfect Chemistry for like the fifth time and dying for it to be a movie. Anyone know any info regarding this subject? I think it would be such a great movie! Plus that book trailer for Rules of Attraction supports my theory that the book first book in the series is great for a movie. I would appreciate any clue ins if there isn't/is a movie being placed (*fingers crossed*). 

Also, if you were the director, who would you cast for the roles of the characters? There are so many actors/actresses that could be perfect chemistry characters! Love to here opinions :smileyhappy:

Thanks so much!!!!

p.s. If you have any books you read to help you get over "Alex Fuentes is the love of my life" syndrome, they would be appreciated tremendously :smileyhappy:

p.s.s. I CAN'T WAIT TILL NEW BOOK OF THE SERIES TO COME OUT AHHHH

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

Re: Perfect Chemistry Movie...Fact or Fiction?

i would love it to be a movie- if they could do it justice. and to get over it? i read rules of attraction, lol

i cant wait for chain reaction either. its luis' story and i always thought he was gonna be the "good" kid. but based on the synopsis he falls for a "bad" girl.\hm...

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"