Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
Luna93

Phantom of the Opera!

I now love this movie. i know it's an old movie but i just gotta say i love it. the singing is just amazing. :smileyhappy: LOL!
All I want is for you to be happy
And take this moment and make you my family
And finally you have found someone perfect
Finally you have found
~RHCP
Correspondent
thaisra
0 Kudos

Re: Phantom of the Opera!

OMG! LOVE THAT MOVIE! the songs are so beautiful! Wow I feel better now knowing that I'm not the only teen that likes it because I told all my friedns and they looked at me weird haha
Luna93
0 Kudos

yeah i love the songs. i love the phantoms voice. it's so good. :smileytongue: im glad im not the only one too. YAY! LOL! :smileyhappy:
All I want is for you to be happy
And take this moment and make you my family
And finally you have found someone perfect
Finally you have found
~RHCP
Frequent Contributor
twilightandgemmafan

The Phantom of the Opera is my favorite movie ever! The costumes, music, dances, story, everything is amazing. Gerard Butler and Emmy Rossum sing beautifully together. I've seen the movie way too many times, and am asking for tickets to finally see the stage show in September :smileyhappy: Glad others like it too, it's an incredibly beautiful story.
"We're like pretty horses, and just as on horses, they mean to put blinders on us so we can't look left or right but only straight ahead where they would lead.
Please, please, please, Gemma, let's not die inside before we have to."
-The Sweet Far Thing
Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

OMGOSH!!! i absolutly love that movie, and i hear the brodway show is even better!!!! when i saw the movie i loved it! and made my bro watch it (like strap him to the couch made) and he loved it too! we're so glad i made him watch it! POTO is amazing, no doubt
"I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing."
Frequent Contributor
twilightandgemmafan
0 Kudos

Haha, that's awesome. The book was also really good, really different, but entertaining. 
"We're like pretty horses, and just as on horses, they mean to put blinders on us so we can't look left or right but only straight ahead where they would lead.
Please, please, please, Gemma, let's not die inside before we have to."
-The Sweet Far Thing
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

I LOVE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA! :smileyvery-happy: it is such an amazing story, and andrew lloyd webbber is simply brilliant! :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy: the songs and ideas are breath taking! it is just amazing! i love it! :smileyvery-happy: and the girl who played christein [aha spell check??????] was phenomonal, but after i have seen the movie [for the 700 billionth time... :smileytongue: lol] i dont really think the phantoms vocals were as strong as they could have been?? ... hmmn idk... just a thought.... but it really is just an incredible story and i abosloutely love every minute of it!! :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

"We could do pizza."
Inspired Correspondent
Ravenclaww
0 Kudos

Omg the movie is Epic! I can watch it over and over and over again. I love it. HAHA

Past the point of no return
No backward glances
Our games of make believe
Are at an eeeeeeeeeeeeeeend

Beyond the point of no return!!!!!!!1 (lmfao lyrics might be long but it's still EPIC)
TheSubtleChronicler.blogspot.com

Check it out :smileywink:
New User
Gu14
0 Kudos

That movie is SO GOOD!  The Phantom of the Opera is my favorite movie!  I walk around the house just singing those songs, but can you blame me, they are amazing!

I read the book and it was so good, I would recommend it to anybody!

I saw the play too, AMAZING!  I got tickets for my birthday!  It was so good!

The songs are great!  See it, read it, LOVE it!

Wordsmith
Night_Angel
0 Kudos

I saw it a week ago and watched it another time since- i ADORE it!!! :smileyvery-happy: the singing is phenomenal (doesn't hurt that Raoul is adorable either...) 

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

the marching band at my school this year did phantom of the opera theme- they even had a phantom

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Frequent Contributor
Christinewannabe47
0 Kudos

I Lovveeee this movie lol! Emmy Rossum is ammmaazzinnnggg at singing and Gerard Butler is hoootttt. Love! The play on stage is pretty amazing also.