New User
tennis4life8
0 Kudos

Pretty Little Liars

I love Pretty Little Liars! I think it is amazing because it is a mystery but not really creepy and it is  fun to read! What do you guys think about it?
New User
Pretty_Lil_Liars
0 Kudos

Re: Pretty Little Liars

I think you are totaky right it is an awesome mystery that keep sgoing but it isnt creepy!!!

-L
Frequent Contributor
platinumpink
0 Kudos

A great hybrid series-Gossip Girl fans and thriller/mystery fans have a series that both can agree on-without the 'creepy in a bad way' factor.

New User
kiwipach
0 Kudos

i think it has a great mystery also . you never have any idea whats coming up next or when a is coming . also you have no clue who is a . theres always new clues of who you think it is. what intertains me in this book is that you cant stop reading it like hooks you and you cant stop reading. everytime you turn the page you have no idea what is coming up.

New User
hakuna_matata
0 Kudos

I am worried to start reading the book, I feel like it has been around for so long and I have already seen a couple of the episodes on TV so I am not sure if I will get into it, I like mysterys but i don't know. I like books that are hard to put down, is this like that?