Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
Danita_BookLover
0 Kudos

READING SUGESTIINGS!!!!

MAYBE YOU READ A BOOK THAT YOU WOULD WANT OTHERS TO READ OR IT INSPIRED YOU AND YOU WANT TO PASS IT ON........ WHAT ARE THE BEST CHOICES FOR TEEN BOOKS?????

*~BE WHO YOU ARE... BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE MATTER DONT MIND*~ :-)
Correspondent
Tenrbe
0 Kudos

Re: READING SUGESTIINGS!!!!

Out of all the books I've read in the last month, these two were my favorites. I definitely recommend them!

Hush, hush - Becca Fitzpatrick

Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side - Beth Fantaskey

New User
Amelie23
0 Kudos

I recently finished the Darren Shan "Demonata" series, which was very good. Also, "Xoe" by Sara C. Roethle; it's in the vampires/werewolves genre (my fave), and very witty, I laughed my butt off.

New User
Eternalflame488
0 Kudos

My current addictions are the Mercy Thompson Series by Patrica Briggs, The Alpha and Omega Series by Patrica Briggs (these two are parallel story lines I would suggest reading the Mercy Thompson Series first, it really doesn't make a difference but the Mercy Thompson series is a better intro into the world Patrica Briggs has made that hooked me almost from the start. Also neither series is complete yet, the Mercy Thompson Series is at 5 and counting, she expects 8 in total. The Alpha and Omega Series is at 2 and counting, total number of books is still yet to be determined.) and finally The Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead.

New User
cupcakebookworm
0 Kudos

read hunger games and catching fire!!!

Frequent Contributor
LunaMoth
0 Kudos

i loved Tithe, Valiant and Ironside from holly black (i recomend reading them in that order, since charactors from valiant are mentioned in Ironside and two are important in it) i read valiant before tithe and ironside and when i got to ironside i was like O_O oh my goodness!

i also recomend

Dreamdark Blackbringer by Laini taylor

The rats of acomar and a whisper of wings by Paul Kid (very lesser known but still great books!)

"And pleasant is the fairy land,
But, an eerie tale to tell" - Tam Lin
New User
hanbanana33
0 Kudos

hunger games- suzanne collins

catching fire- suzanne collins

gone- michael grant

mortal instruments- cassandra clare

the host- stephanie meyer

shiver- maggie stiefvater

Frequent Contributor
platinumpink
0 Kudos

I like the series...Gossip Girl, A-List...

Inspired Contributor
Its_tiffani_LOVE
0 Kudos

A Certain slant of light by Laura Whitcomb

A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray

Contributor
brandi21
0 Kudos

The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

The Splendor Falls by Rosemary Clement-Moore

Dark Visions by L.J. Smith

The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare

The House of Night series by P.C. and Kristin Cast

The Night World series by L.J. Smith

Evermore and Blue Moon by Alyson Noel

*Cohnstant Pandemonium*
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

I am the Messenger [also by Markus Zusak]

Getting the Girl [hey! guess who this is by? .....Markus Zusak]

A Great and Terrible Beauty, Rebel Angels, and A Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray

The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane [im not sure who the author is, but BN did a First Look on this a while back.. ]

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

The Hunger Games and Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

"We could do pizza."