Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
moonsailing
0 Kudos

Rachel Hawthorne books

hello everyone!

So I just finished reading books like Lost It and Sticky Fingers. If anyone else has read those books you know that they are quick reads and have love scenes in them, I'm trying to find more like that!

I came across Rachel Hawthorne books at the library and checked a coule out today but haven't started reading them yet, does anybody recommened them or know if there anything like Sticky Fingers and Lost It?

Also, If you have any other suggestion please let me know!

Wordsmith
shesaxsensation
0 Kudos

Re: Rachel Hawthorne books

If you're looking for love scenes, then Anatomy of a Boyfriend would be a good choice. It's pretty detailed about everything though, just so you know.
"For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours...all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet."

- Edward Cullen
Distinguished Correspondent
xojewlzx012
0 Kudos

ive read basically all of her books, they are really cute i always read them just for fun, if you looking for love scenes there arent any in her books but sometimes its implied, but they are cute romance stories
" I'm completly capable of driving myself home!"
Of course she was but i wasn't capabale of letting her go
- bella & edward, midnight sun ♥
New User
HotChelleRae
0 Kudos

I havent read any books called Lost it or Sticky Fingers but I do recommend Rachel Hawthorne books.They are very good, well from all of the Dark Guardian series that Ive read, um wat books did u gt.

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

ive seen some of her books, and they sound good.

thats an alias im pretty sure for a romance writer that ive read, but im to lazy to look

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Distinguished Scribe
SandraPants
0 Kudos

You're responding to a post from 2009, so I doubt you will get any answers...

Spelling is for "loosers."
http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

lol, i know, but maybe the members who still come on here will help her?

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"