REXx
0 Kudos

Re: Randomness!!

Cat or coon? I choose pet rock.:smileywink:

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Good choice hahaha. Okay. Goat or small deer?
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Book Sharks: No need to breathe, just read!
Distinguished Wordsmith
SaraMariaa
0 Kudos

I would rather have a wild cat thrown at me than a coon. Coons are bigger and have sharper teeth!

“The books that help you the most are those which make you think the most.”
Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

I would have to say coon. I've had a pet coon before unttill it got older we let it go. But cats are mean when they are ticked off. Coons are mean too when ticked off. But I'd rather have the coon. Who her is allergic to cats? I am yet still have two pet cats. Yeah makes a lot sence??? :smileyvery-happy:
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Wordsmith
Jefferson_Thomas
0 Kudos

GS2991 wrote:
I would have to say coon. I've had a pet coon before unttill it got older we let it go. But cats are mean when they are ticked off. Coons are mean too when ticked off. But I'd rather have the coon. Who her is allergic to cats? I am yet still have two pet cats. Yeah makes a lot sence??? :smileyvery-happy:

LOL!  My wife is the one who insisted on having our two cats, and -- you guessed it -- she's the one who's allergic!  I'm just slightly allergic; she actually has to take medication!  :smileyvery-happy:  Go figure!! 

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Yeah my cats have a talent for giving me a face full of fur. They do it on purpose I know it! I have to take allergy candys sometimes. Like when other allergys are bugen me to. I get to where I can't hardly see or breath. Hmm I luv me cats hahaha.
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Wordsmith
Jefferson_Thomas
0 Kudos

Same here; I wouldn't trade them for anything despite what nuisances they are!  :smileyvery-happy:

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991

Mason likes to climb up my back to my shoulders. It friggen hurts! I feel like a pin cusion! But hes the best bird cat so long as he works I'll give him some slack. Bogy likes to ram the back of your leg when your not looking. And meows ALL THE TIME. Unless your petting him or hes eating. Their nick names are Pain in the ass 1 and pain in the ass 2. Hee hee hee.
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.