Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
PrincessJazz
0 Kudos

Reading Schedule?

Hi!

Just wondering... is there a book schedule for every month, or does everyone just read any book and comment on it?

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
--Eleanor Roosevelt
Distinguished Scribe
HungerGamesPerson
0 Kudos

Re: Reading Schedule?

Well, we used to have a Book Club that had a schedule, but we don't really have it anymore. Are you interested in starting a book club again? 

If you are we usually had a vote on what to read.

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
Mother Teresa
For it is in giving that we receive.
Francis of Assisi

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

hey I used to be on here awhile ago and kind of ran the book club on here.  I see there is no real book club so I was wondedring if you guys started one and how could I join?  If there is a book club on here could you point me in the right direction so I can get joining.  I love reading and am way behind on my books.  I need to catch up and get back in the know with my books.  Thanks!

Frequent Contributor
PrincessJazz
0 Kudos

Yeah, if you guys wanted to start a book club then that would be cool!

--Eleanor Roosevelt
Frequent Contributor
PrincessJazz
0 Kudos

Hey Princess92 also posted that she's interested in setting up a teen/young adult book club!

--Eleanor Roosevelt
Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

okay we can probably ask her what she is doing

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

I'm in.
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Book Sharks: No need to breathe, just read!
Contributor
Breezerz
0 Kudos

IM IN

Im always in search of something good to read! Hit me up!