Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Bibliophile
Paul_Hochman
0 Kudos

Rick Riordan is Blogging on Letter Blocks This Week!

Hi All,

Rick is blogging this week on our new blog, Letter Blocks. Stop by and join the conversation, ask a question, and reminisce about your earliest reading memories!

Thanks!

Paul

Wordsmith
twilightfann
0 Kudos

Re: Rick Riordan is Blogging on Letter Blocks This Week!

oooh, thanks for telling us =)
The persons of their world lived in an atmosphere of faint implications and pale delicacies, and the fact that he and she understood each other without a word seemed to the young man to bring them nearer than any explanation would have done.
-The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

oohoho thank you paul!!!!!!

"We could do pizza."
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

Oh! Oh! yay! yes! Rick is awesome!
Baby you can drive my car,
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
Baby you can drive my car,
And Baby I love you,
Beep Beep, Beep Beep, Yea!
Distinguished Bibliophile
Paul_Hochman
0 Kudos

Stop on by and ask Rick some questions should you feel like it.

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

*gasp* 

oh no.... i'm getting star struck just thinking about asking him a question.. ahh!

[panicks]

i'd probably freak out, and end up asking him something rediculous like...

i cant even think of a rediculous question... but that may be because it is far to early in the morning for me to be awake... :smileysurprised:

"We could do pizza."
New User
LoveWritingStorys
0 Kudos

Thanks so much! Thanks a billion Times!

May God watch over the Sea Shepherds while they risk their lives.