Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
LaDeidra
0 Kudos

Romantic Comedies/ Drama------ Any Suggestions ????

Hi I need some good romantic comedies or dramas for YA
do you have any suggestions
you can even suggest a really good series

here are a few examples:

By Sharon Draper:
Tears of a Tiger
Forged by Fire
ROMIETTE AND JULIO

The Bluford High Series

The Sweet Valley High Series

Royally Jacked by Nikki Burnham

The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton

Poetry:

So wear me as a locket around your throat . . .
as i weigh you down.....watch you choke;
you look good in blue
Distinguished Correspondent
musicangirl
0 Kudos

Re: Romantic Comedies/ Drama------ Any Suggestions ????

I suggest a series called the Romantic Comedies. Its published by Simon Pulse. And the series is written by several different authors. My favorites are by Jennifer Echols (Major Crush and The Boys next Door).

Also the Private Series and Fake Boyfriend by Kate Brian.

Also Angel's in Pink Series its alittle more depressing but its a nice read.
~Mg

Sometimes people give up,
other times they move on,
and sometimes they just stay still.

I turned to the clarinets. They were a resourceful lot.~Jennifer Echols, Major Crush
Contributor
Zainzone
0 Kudos

Looking for a romance book. Recommend anything?

Hi, Is there any good teen romance book about a girl who falls in love with a boy and their families hate each other? Sort of like Romeo and Juliet. P.S. I've read twilight.
Frequent Contributor
cutelittlebookworm
0 Kudos

Re: Looking for a romance book. Recommend anything?

you should try reading The Pact. its by the same author as my sisters keeper and has the whole romeo and Juliet thing going on without being like the same story all over again
Frequent Contributor
Twilightlover13
0 Kudos

romance novel recamendations

i love romance novels!!! can someone make any suggestions??:robothappy: (this is a cool robot!!lol)
~ we could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable,... instead of just invisible...~

"I'm not that complicated.
My complications come out in my songs. All you have to do to be my friend is like me...
...and listen."
-Taylor Swift
Contributor
Rbkh0
0 Kudos

Re: romance novel recamendations

The only Teen Romance novel that I have read and acutally really liked was Forever by Judy Blume.
Frequent Contributor
platinumpink
0 Kudos

Re: Romantic Comedies/ Drama------ Any Suggestions ????

Try the novel South Beach Sizzle or Hailey Abbott's "Summer" Series.