Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Correspondent
b00kwerm
0 Kudos

SAT II's anyone??

Hey guys!!! =]

So has anyone taken their SAT II's yet, and if so which ones? I am trying to decide which ones to take this year. I want to take the World History and Chem ones. However, I am taking AP Chem next year so should I put off taking the Chemistry SAT II? I took AP World so might as well take the World SAT II...

What do you think?

Inspired Correspondent
passi0nate_1
0 Kudos

Re: SAT II's anyone??

I loved AP World! i like it so much better than AP US that i'm taking right now. im taking my SAT on saturday, so wish me luck, but im also thinking of taking the SAT II for english. if you're taking AP chem next year, you should probably  take the SAT II for it next year as well. I didn't take the SAT II for World so that choice is really up to you and how comfortable you are with the subject.

hope this helps!!

Music is the cure.
I am the addiction.
Correspondent
b00kwerm
0 Kudos

THANKS!!! I appreciate you answering me. LOL

Good luck on your SAT!!! =]

Inspired Correspondent
passi0nate_1
0 Kudos

Thanks! I just took them yesterday. it was soo long and it was a little hard, but i think i did ok

Music is the cure.
I am the addiction.
Correspondent
b00kwerm
0 Kudos

Ooooo.... did you ever take the PSAT? If you did and did well then I bet you did fine. =] What college do you want to go to?

Inspired Correspondent
passi0nate_1
0 Kudos

yeah i did pretty well on the PSAT both times I took it. I really don't know where I want to go yet, which is kinda bad because i'll be a senior next year, but ive been thinking about university of miami or maybe stanford to please my parents'dream of me going to an Ivy League school.

Music is the cure.
I am the addiction.
Correspondent
b00kwerm
0 Kudos

Nice!! But you should go where you want to because that is where you will be spending the next four years or so. Did you visit a lot of colleges? I'm assuming you want to go somewhere warm because of the two colleges you named. :smileywink: I want to go to Yale. =] I loved the campus and... well I just LOOOVVVVED it!!!

Inspired Correspondent
passi0nate_1
0 Kudos

cool! i've been thinking about yale too! i haven't gotten to visit any colleges yet but im definitely going to this summer. Do you know what you want to do?

Music is the cure.
I am the addiction.
Correspondent
b00kwerm
0 Kudos

Yep! :smileyvery-happy: I'm going to be an anesthesiologist. It is the person who knocks you out during surgery. They also have to monitor your vitals and make sure you don't wake up.

What about you?

Correspondent
thaisra
0 Kudos

I took the SAT back in 7th grade, I did just well enough that if I was a senior I could've gotten in to comunity college. I will take it again in high school, hopefully I do better :smileyhappy: