Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
funwithfaith
0 Kudos

Sarah Dessen Favorites

Sarah Dessen has many books , but wich one is your top fav.?This luluaby?Just listen?Dreamland?Whatever it is I want to know!!I am a true dessen fan and have read all the books so I have many comments on all books.So happy posting!:smileyvery-happy:

"Books are the things that keep us inspired,content,and above all else happy"
Wordsmith
Night_Angel
0 Kudos

Re: Sarah Dessen Favorites

i love her books, read every one. I think my favorite would have to be her newest one, along for the ride. 

ALN
Wordsmith
ALN
0 Kudos

I've read every one except the first couple she wrote. It's hard to choose a favorite, they are all really good. I would have to say Just Listen with Along for the Ride right after it.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. "
Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

The Truth About Forever is my favorite Sarah Dessen book. It is also probably one of my top ten favorite books of everything I've read.

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
Frequent Contributor
funwithfaith
0 Kudos

I actually didnt think I'd be into The Truth About forever , but it actually turned out to be one of my favorites lol idk y

Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

I loved ALL of em(;

My favorite was probably This Lullaby and then Dreamland, Just Listen, Truth About Forever, Along for the Ride. I thought That Summer and Lock and Key were all right.

I love Dexter and his buddies ;]

----------------------------------------------
Contributor
Breezy2575
0 Kudos

i have read every one of here books and my favorite is prolly along for the ride, then truth about forever, just listen, then this lullaby and the rest are pretty even. she is like my favorite author though. i like how she has little bits of info and refers to characters from her other novels in some of the books, its only like lil things usually and u got pay attention to notice sometimes but its ssooo kool lol

Live. Laugh. Love. 3
Frequent Contributor
funwithfaith
0 Kudos

bookrooted-a fellow dessen lover , to tell you the truth, I loved lock and key but thought that summer was okayy, but i agree with you on that dreamland was one of her best and so was the truth about forever and along for the ride and just listen and this lulubay were really really gret lol but i have to say i love them all

Brezzy2575-all of your favorites are pretty much all of my favorite, but i also love lock and key and dreamland lol but thanks for posting!!!

HAPPY READING!!!

Frequent Contributor
funwithfaith
0 Kudos

Let me know how you guys liked along for the ride!!

Correspondent
b00kwerm
0 Kudos

I liked every Sarah Dessen Book I read. But I LOVED The Truth About Forever. It was such a good book!!!! Highly recommended. =]

New User
VampLove96
0 Kudos

One of Sarah Dessen's older book was really good-"someone like you". I thought It was full of romance which is just what i love. It is one of my favs. Read this book!!!

"What a stupid lamb" Bella said.
"What a sick, masochistic lion" Edward said.
Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

I forgot Someone Like You! I absolutley loveeddd that book and made my friends read it and theyyy loved it haha :smileytongue:

One of my all time favorites though, which i also forgot, was Keeping the Moon. Its probably my #1 favorite in a tie with This Lullaby

I can relate to both of em really well

----------------------------------------------
New User
cg7493
0 Kudos

this one was probably my favorite sarah dessen book:smileyhappy: but i love ALL of them. I just cant stop reading them i finish them in like a day...she needs to write another one SOON:smileyhappy:

Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

i love them all!!!(:

but my are prob lock and key, the truth about foever, and along for the ride

not in order

I'm weird cause i hate goodbyes :smileyhappy:
Correspondent
kellybeans
0 Kudos

The only Sarah Dessen book I've actually read is The Truth About Forever, and I absolutely loved it. I definitely want to read more from her!

"We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it. That's all."
-The Breakfast Club
Frequent Contributor
Nataliaxsummer
0 Kudos

I love her books and I have read every single one! I would say my favorite is just listen but all of her books are amazeing!

gotta love Jace!
Contributor
lmr003
0 Kudos

I've read a lot of Sarah Dessen's books, but i think a few of my favorites would have to be the truth about forever, dreamland, & this lullaby. =) if you read lock & key...would you recommend it? 

-Lindsay

Frequent Contributor
michaela27
0 Kudos

well i also love all of her books lol, but my favorite is The Truth About Forever, prob followed by Just Listen and This Lullabye.  I just didn't really like Lock and Key or That Summer, but I still recomment reading them.

New User
moises-lover
0 Kudos

I love every one of dessen's books

but my favorite has to be this lullaby I loved it so much

Hope this helped (:

Correspondent
MilkshakeLMS
0 Kudos

My fav dessen book iz Just Listen with This Lulluby as and very cose second:smileyhappy:

"We all have a path, whether we choose to follow that path or not is a question each of us has to answer for ourselves, no matter the consequence, this is your life and you must choose the way you live it."