Frequent Contributor
twilightislove
0 Kudos

Re: Sarah Dessen

yes it seems rele good, ill try to say wat i can member lol

she is its about a gilr named autumn or something along those lines whose parents are both rele scholarly & smart & so is this girl, who is rele into doing well & school, but she doesnt have alot of friends, so for the summer she is staying w/ her dad & his new wife & their baby they just had, & i think she said the girl doesnt rele like the new wife b/c she is rele girly girl, but the 1st night there, the girl does something rele out of her element & hooks up with this guy, & then runs away something after b/c she is ashamed

& then she went in to read this lil section where the girl is shopping in her step mom's store or something & then these girls come in & one mustve been dating the guy autumn( i rele dont know if thts her name lol, i couldnt rele understand what she said) hooked up with & the girls are tlaking about it, & Then the girls are describing what autumn looked like & then they see her in the back of the store. & thts pretty much it. but it sounded rele cute

"im perfectly capable of driving myself home!" - bella
"of course she was but i wasnt capable of letting her go"- edward
-midnight sun
xoxo
Distinguished Wordsmith
_K3LS3Y_
0 Kudos

i love sarah dessen's books. there really good and that one sounds good!! when is it coming out?
You always get your happy ending
If you're not happy...then it's not the end
Frequent Contributor
twilightislove
0 Kudos

i kno i love all her books soo much

my fav is this lullaby

& this one comes out june 9th im def. getting it tht day haha

-midnight sun
xoxo
Distinguished Wordsmith
_K3LS3Y_
0 Kudos

haha, i haven't read that one, but i'm going to soon hopefully, right now i'm still reading dreamland, this is the only one i haven't loved. i like it i just don't love it. idk
Wordsmith
Arielle
0 Kudos

I must say that Dreamland is probably one of her weirder books. But I like it. I love all her books. I cant wait till the new one! I am so excited.
Who controls the past controls the future.
Who controls the present controls the past.
Distinguished Wordsmith
_K3LS3Y_
0 Kudos

after i finish dreamland i'm gonna read another one of her books but i don't remember which one, haha what are all her books

someone like you

lock and key

dreamland......

Wordsmith
Arielle
0 Kudos

Truth about forever

just listen

someone like you

keeping the moon

dreamland

lock and key

this lullaby

i think thats all. idk 

Frequent Contributor
twilightislove
0 Kudos

yea out of all the ones ive read by her dreamland is my least favorite, its good book dont get me wrong but i like her books when they r more lighthearted

the ones ive read by her

this lullaby ( my favv)

the truth about forever

dreamland

just listen

lock & key

she also has keeping the moon, this summer, & i think another one, but i havent read those

ohh & arielle this is soo random lol, but u were the one who told me to listen to the kevin rudolf cd, and i fell in love with it & when i was watching the city today they played welcome to the world i think & i was like noo wayy! lol

-midnight sun
xoxo
Distinguished Wordsmith
_K3LS3Y_
0 Kudos

Arielle wrote:

Truth about forever

just listen

someone like you

keeping the moon

dreamland

lock and key

this lullaby

i think thats all. idk 

and that summer right?

Wordsmith
Arielle
0 Kudos

Yup.  forgot that one. I dont have that one then. hmm.. 
Distinguished Wordsmith
_K3LS3Y_
0 Kudos

i'm gonna read that summer next just because my school library has it so i won't have to waste money and all haha
Wordsmith
Arielle
0 Kudos

Thats good. I think thats a good one. haha. They all kind of run together after reading all of them. This summer I want to read all of them again. I love her writing.
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Dreamland is my absoulute favorite!!! YAY! Do Sarah Dessen!
"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Distinguished Wordsmith
_K3LS3Y_
0 Kudos

Wow i don't think i could read all her books in a summer! you must have alot of time on your hands haha, i'm working during the summer so i wouldn't be able to do that. i might not get alot of reading done:{ poo
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

HA ha! You have to work and I don't! *sticks tounge out* Just Kidding!

"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Distinguished Wordsmith
_K3LS3Y_
0 Kudos

i'm only doing this for the $$$$$ haha, *Kelsey sees herself as a millionaire while Hannah is just a boring person* haha. JKJK!! I'm 14 and raising money for me! and only me haha
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

I used to have a job! Got payed $30 bucks a month! But then the people I was working for moved! ANd never payed me! Now, isn't that just dandy!
Wordsmith
Arielle
0 Kudos

Haha. Actually I work too.  A lot. But I find time to read in my down time. And I read really fast.  I could probably read all her books in 2 weeks or less if I wanted to.
Frequent Contributor
NathalieVC
0 Kudos

I love someone lyk you. and that book made me buy "Dreamland" LOL. but i havnt read it yet. i will get to it hahaha
=]
Frequent Contributor
WinterLady
0 Kudos

my favorite bood by Sarah would definatly have to be "The Truth About Forever" because I can really relate to the main character. It can be kind of sad at times, but then things pick up in the next chapter. it's a real page turner. i'm reading "Someone Like You" righ now, though i'm not very far, i'm just on the second chapter. i'm planning on getting "Lock and Key" the next time i see it, but i couldn't afford it last time i saw it at my local bookstore.