Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
dangerouswithcookies
0 Kudos

Secret Circle

so has anyone here read the other L.J. Smith book Secret Circle? It is about a girl who kums to know that the town she has moved to, isn't all its cracked up to be....despite the dancing pancake!!! lol!!! If you like romance with a bit of drama...mystery...adventure...betrayal...and excitement. then this is the perfect book!!!

p.s. i will not spoil anything!

Time is near

as they hold eachother dear

bring head young one

for here comes summer sun

~ME~

Distinguished Correspondent
musicangirl
0 Kudos

Re: Secret Circle

Alot of us have read this series. I believe it's one of the greatest books I've read.

If you really want to know if you type Secret Circle in the search area you will get alot of posts that come up. 

But anyway I love L.J. Smith's writing. I haven't got a chance to read her series Nightworld. But I've read the Vampire Diaries Series.

~Mg

Sometimes people give up,
other times they move on,
and sometimes they just stay still.

I turned to the clarinets. They were a resourceful lot.~Jennifer Echols, Major Crush
Inspired Wordsmith
Kierstin-Kayla
0 Kudos

i loved it. but i think the ending was a little dissapointing.

**Spolier**

I mean, so Diana is gonna let Cassey have Adam? WTF!?? 

I dont get that. I mean i know ther're meant to be together. but come on...

give it a little more of a twist.

pain is inevitable. suffering is optional.
Contributor
craykay090
0 Kudos

*spoiler*

I read them. I really hated the ending to the 2nd book it tied in all to well, i sort of wanted Cassie and Nick to end up together, I never liked Adam because he cheated on Diana. Nick stuck with Cassie even though he knew Cassie loved Adam, even in the book she said she would learn to love Nick but then she ended up with Adam =[

Inspired Wordsmith
Kierstin-Kayla
0 Kudos

** Spoiler **

Exactly!!! 

I wanted her to end up with Nick.! I liked him better!!! 

pain is inevitable. suffering is optional.
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

*SPOILER*

You know when you first read or meet someone and your like "I don't like this person" Well, that is how I felt about Adam. And it kept getting worse with EVERY page!!! Plus, he was basically cheating on both Diana AND his 'soulmate'. Nick though was awesome! I liked him. ALOT! I was hoping that it was just the crystal Adam gave Cassie that made them

have that ring around them. And I hoped that spell about if you say two names and throw a chesnaunt in the fire and it pops then you are soulmates, I wanted Cassie and Nick's to pop! But over all it was a great series!

"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Inspired Contributor
wbb_99
0 Kudos

Yea the first book was ok but i jus didnt like the hole adam nd cassie thing! I wanted her w nick when he first came in! I decided not to read the second one i thought she was going to make it where nick wasnt interested in her but from wat i yall posted i think i might at least finish the series!
"Your awfully small to be so hugely irritating"
-Edward