Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

Re: Seriously people! Let's stop!

OK what you just said to beez at the end was just plain wrong and really low , there was no need for that, if she's told you or the others something that she expected you to keep private, why would you just go and throw in her face like that? just because you want to throw a little tantrum?...

As for facebook i was thinking of deleting you for a while its not like we exactly talk right? So its pretty pointless having you on as a friend, that's all

Im not even going to bother delete this thread

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

Um... ok please do not tell me that this is still going on...please stop now. I don't think that this is something to erm.. argue about. And everyone is being extremely immature about this entire situation. Maybe the Twilight threads should be combined. I think that would be best. Please all just stop. Uh... now? Ok. Thanks a lot. You are all acting like someone stole your section of the sandbox. Like your five years old. I don't have a problem if someone swears. This is the teen section of BN and I don't really know of like any 10 year old kids on here who read this, (My appology if there are) so I really don't think that swearing is so terrible on here. However if people are constantly dropping the F bomb all the time then I think that people would definatly be offended, and that actions such as that should be stopped. I think that "What's up?" threads are not pointless, because like Ky (I think it was...) said, usually an interesting conversation pops up. I also think that from what I've read from this thread, the people who are trying to stop the fight on here are just adding to the problem.

Ok. So that was my rant about people on here being immature. Sorry. Just trying to keep flames low I guess..... :smileytongue:     

"We could do pizza."
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Haha careful Chase you're going to get eaten.  :smileytongue:  By the lions... oh wait aren't those YOUR lions.  Hmm.... who had the dragons?  Yes I'm sick and slightly delusional.  Don't judge.  :smileyvery-happy:

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Scribe
redheart52
0 Kudos

Well, it seems being chill didn't work so well... so how about this... lets stop posting unless it has to do with the thread topic... sounds really good to me. =D

Oh... and a moderator deserves respect.

Everyone deserves respect.

Bullying or ganging up isn't cool.

BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

No ones bullying or ganging up on anyone, and yeh everyone deserves respect but only if they deserve it so whatever I'm willing to let this whole thing go, how about no one comments on this thread after this at all that might just help, so unless anyone has something super important to say that can't be helped leave this thread behind now cz its getting abit old

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

Kyleigh wrote:

Haha careful Chase you're going to get eaten.  :smileytongue:  By the lions... oh wait aren't those YOUR lions.  Hmm.... who had the dragons?  Yes I'm sick and slightly delusional.  Don't judge.  :smileyvery-happy:

Lol. Thanks for the warning Ky. Hehehe yes my lions! XD

And I agree with Red.   

"We could do pizza."
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

Good for you.

Fantasy4eva
Distinguished Wordsmith
BeeZnEEz101
0 Kudos

aajiwatev

ALso you implied I said that because you said that was just for me to read I have no clue

You're the one acting all innocent

"oh please the children read this and they're younger they cant be exposed to that"

When their parents let them on the computer all kinds of thing could happen

plus children these days are a lot more mature than before

ITs an exaggeration

Sometimes like you have friends but you dont have any like you are extremely close too

And some moderator you are instead of making this a place to be

You're making everyone unhappy

and have a stick up your butt is an expression for being tight strict

and that's what you are

Are you not?

and I'd be surprised if had any friends at all

And excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse moi if I have a life besides books and like to talk about other things

You are more immature than me

You say things out of rage and have little tantrums or watever you wanna call it like a little kid

Distinguished Wordsmith
BeeZnEEz101
0 Kudos

sorry I didnt see the lets stop posting on this

THis is my last

I swear

wait maybe i shldnt since 7yr olds are maybe reading this lol

Scribe
redheart52
0 Kudos

oh please... i think the moderator (sorry i forgot how to spell your name) is acting like an adult here. Leave her alone... like seriously. Oh.. and she is not making EVERYONE unhappy. In fact i am quite happy with the way she has been acting. So... stop saying negative things about people on this site. Its just not right.

Bibliophile
ZoeyRedbird
0 Kudos

I hold no official power but I am COMMANDING EVERYONE TO STOP!!!! NOW!!!!

Where did all the goodness go.....with the wind i guess..... I WANT IT BACK!!!!!

BE NICE everyone cuz now I am very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very sad!!!

DO ya get it.. Can everyone just have a light heart and be kind???(A retorical question it is not meant to be answered) :smileyindifferent:

"You have to dream before your dreams can come true."
Abdul Kalam
"What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?"
Robert H. Schuller

New User
pigfarmer
0 Kudos

gosh so harsh you think you know it all i love the twilight series and dont see anything wrong with it you need to get over yourself i known that there are other good books out there but i dont see anything wrong with people talking about the twilight series, its interesting to see how other people feel about this awesome piece of literature and a great fantasy! so maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New User
pigfarmer
0 Kudos

i was just kidding about that i love twilight but people do talk about it an awful lot it gets really annoying and they dont talk about the books as much as the movies and actors gosh it is so annoying:smileyhappy:

Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

Okay, you know WHAT?

This is to Blue, beezneez, and anyone else who wants.

I. AM. SORRY.

I'm sorry if anything I said has offended you. I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way. I'm sorry if I revealed things which were confidential. I can't honestly say that I would take it back if I could, but I'm letting you know that I am sorry and, at least from me, it won't happen again.

Also, re. the whole swearing thing, I don't CARE if you swear in moderation. Please don't just swear AT anyone. Kay?

☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

Um, I don't have the power to delete this thread, but I'm making it read only. So if you have anything else you'd like to say, just PM it.

☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
Frequent Contributor
AlliD
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I haven't dissppeared. :smileyhappy: I'm here.

I read all the posts but often opt out of responding for all of the same reasons many of you have articulated. (i.e. Coke vs. Sprite, sharing my birthday, etc. don't interest me) Also, I think mostly you all, as a group, do a good job resolving these types of issues on your own. It's a board for teens -- I'd rather it be yours to self-govern as much as possible.

In the past I've tried to merge Twilight posts and been a little harsher about folks keeping them to a minimum, but the fact is people have a right to write what they want about what they want. I suggest if the Twilight posts bother you, skip them, start other threads, and look for groups that share your interests and try and communicate with them offline even. My job is to make sure folks are being safe and respectful. Usually when things start to get hairy someone pulls it back and it dissipates. I prefer to let things flow in this way because I think it's the least intrusive and the most organic. Yes, we can merge threads but I'd strongly urge us to stay away from any policy that would ban or delete a thread or topic. When I went on my Twilight merging tirade it settled down for a little while but the Twilight threads came back...and that is what I predict will happen again.

Twilight is here to stay guys, at least for a while I think, and until something bigger comes around, if you don't like it please just try to ignore the posts and find one that interests you. 

Alli

Frequent Contributor
AlliD
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Also super props to Jaya.

You are doing a great job and I've been silent in some instances, bc of how appropriately I think you've been handling these issues. 

:smileyhappy: Alli