Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Correspondent
atruetwilightfan
0 Kudos

Seussical the Musical

Has anyone seen it? We're doing it for our school musical. I can't wait!!! Lets talk about it
You are my Twilight
In this New Moon
And I will cling to our eternal Eclipse
Until the day of our Breaking Dawn
*** I'm with the vampires, of course. ***
Distinguished Correspondent
Taylor-Marie
0 Kudos

Re: Seussical the Musical

Seriously? My school is too.

Creepy much?

Are you from the south bay in So Cal?

-------------------
My teachers tell me I daydream too much....I tell them they work too much.
Inspired Correspondent
bella_swan_lover
0 Kudos

Yeah i have but i dont remember much it was like 4 years ago!!
"La Push baby it's La Push. Are you going?" asked Eric
"I'll go if you stop saying that." replied Bella.

~*~ Twilight Fangirl ~*~
KaiKC
0 Kudos

Yeah, our seventh and eighth grade choir did it. It was... interesting. I'm from a small town so =]    It was just interesting to have something different to do. We held it in the Highschool... the bus ride over to it was terrible.

=D

Correspondent
atruetwilightfan
0 Kudos

lol no i'm from midwest. do you guys know much about Mayzie? she's my character.
You are my Twilight
In this New Moon
xojewlzx012
0 Kudos

woah, thts wicked wierd. my school is doing it as a school musical too. I'm not part of it though, not so good at the whole singing thing lol
" I'm completly capable of driving myself home!"
Of course she was but i wasn't capabale of letting her go
- bella & edward, midnight sun ♥
Correspondent
atruetwilightfan
0 Kudos

lol-it's been out for a while though. i really want to see an original. who are you guys who are in it?
You are my Twilight
In this New Moon
New User
Drama_Mama_MFP
0 Kudos

heyy i was Seussical the musical over the summer it was awesome and u r gonna love it its is so fun and easy to memorize the lyrics and if it is anything like it was when i did it then u will have a ton of fun

~~~~~~~~~RenesmeeGrl303~~~~~~~~~~~

KaiKC
0 Kudos

atruetwilightfan wrote:
lol no i'm from midwest. do you guys know much about Mayzie? she's my character.

I'm from midwest, too      O.O