Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
Lindsy
0 Kudos

Shadow Kiss

what happened in shadow kiss? i haven't gotten the book yet and i want to know.
Frequent Contributor
LoveslyMoi
0 Kudos

Re: Shadow Kiss

why would u want to kno? it would spoil the book!!! i got the book but i have to finish the book that im reading now so that i can read shadow kissed!!!
"You gotta risk it to get the biscuit" --Fired Up!
Frequent Contributor
bookloverKG
0 Kudos

Hi. i am just looking for a book read cuz i am almost done with the series that iv been reading but i dont know what to read next. So i was wondering what is this book about?
"I wasn't mad at him. He just had to die."
Frequent Contributor
LoveslyMoi
0 Kudos

shadow kissed is the 3rd book in the series for vampire acedemy. it is an awesome series!!!!
Frequent Contributor
AbsolutePirateVampyre
0 Kudos

I've only read the first book but it is awesome. I really don't like at the end when Dimitri saves Rose from Natalie. I think it was really dumb when he said, "If I let my self love you, I won't throw myself in front of her. I'll throw myself in front of you." You really can't stop yourself from loving someone even if you want to.
Awesometastic ^ =.= ^
Frequent Contributor
LoveslyMoi
0 Kudos

ya but also he is very serious with his duty and he cant fall for her, which is his co-guardian, cuz then he wont do his job. so its kinda contradictory!! but i loooooove him sooooooooo much!!!! but u have a point there that u cant stop from loving someone
Contributor
Lindsy
0 Kudos

i wanted to know b/c i like to know the ending of a book before i read it. a little weird, i know. my friends laugh about it. its just something that i do with just about every book that i read
Frequent Contributor
bookloverKG
0 Kudos

So may i ask someone what shadow kiss is about? I am looking for a new series cuz i finished a series and i have nothing to read now. :smileysad: So if somone could reply thatd be nice. :smileyhappy:
"I wasn't mad at him. He just had to die."