Contributor
_Star_
0 Kudos

Spoliers: What did you think of the Infernal Devices?

Ok hontestly i loved it, Will is soo hot even at the end when he acting the an.....-u know what-

I loved the quotes included oin each chaoter how she recitred idffrent qoutes thoughtout the books. Also I think it was pretty awesome of her to just you know keep so mcuh part missing leaving you want more and more.  Then you know like i said the end kind of left a whole in my chect since Will steped and dance on my heart. So I'm still loyal to Jace xD But at the same time im disloyal.

I love Jem too vbut hintestly no matter how sweet, muscial and chraming he is I like bad boys who break hearts.

-When. Will.I. Learn.- 

^

GET IT?

oK So Tessa? I love her Wow she is strong, nice, and well big hearted, and i cant forget fearless (not really but yes) He power is a unforgettable thing and all i can say is Wow

Cassie Did not dissapoint! She surpised me in ever trun and i was think for a moment what if i didn't like it?

Yeah i was wrong.

Cant wait till C.o.FA

Mlexis
Contributor
Helloo
0 Kudos

Re: Spoliers: What did you think of the Infernal Devices?

Honestly, I liked it better than Mortal Instruments. I think that's because City of Bones--the whole series actually--was her first book(s) and she's defiantly got the whole writing thing down. I enjoyed the little relative things to Mortal Instruments like the names, Magnus and Church the cat. I found the whole ending with Tessa discovering her...er...heritage's downfall pretty interesting. I wonder if it will effect her outlook on love since she's grown up as a "human girl."

Will is an over played Jace and I was surprised I actually liked it. He's more rude, more wild and more secretive. That's what I love about his character. We really haven't a clue what happened in the past, unlike Jace we know why he was suffering. Will, we're sorta clueless. Looove it. Jem and him are the perfect partners in crime and there interactions were defiantly pleasing to the eye--ear...whatever. I didn't just love Will's character though. I loved Jem too. His handicapped addiction made me (yea I'm weird) excited because it was such a interesting problem! JUst another plot line to follow through! Plus, Jem is the perfect sweet boy. He doesn't judge, he doesn't hurt, his advice is from the heart. I enjoyed his cute little humorous lines too.

I also like all the little side characters. It just made the book so much more complete. Only downfall of the entire book, I kinda felt it was predictable--plot wise. I saw the big bad guy coming and so forth (except I didn't see Tessa's brother going all crazy. That was cool). 

Okay, so I don't know who I would pick for Tessa. Honestly, I like both and each have there own effect on her and yea. It's a tough one. Gotta give it another book to really decide.

Frequent Contributor
AliceApple
0 Kudos

Re: Spoilers: What did you think of the Infernal Devices?

I liked both series. Each of them has it own characters, plot, romance, etc that I liked.

The Clockwork was very interesting reading because it was mysterious and dark. The city of London was so Gothic that I loved. With the Victorian  buildings and clothes. 

Will reminds me of so much like Jace but I agreed he's much ruder than I thought he was gonna be too. Jace and him are both hot and so irresistible.

Jem on the other hand is so sweet and kind.

I was shocked about his medical problems but in way I think it makes him stronger.

I can't wait for the next Infernal Devices book to come out. I wonder what will happen between Will, Jem, and Tessa relationship will be like.

Contributor
_Star_
0 Kudos

I know Will is a bit boxed up and it scare me a bit but I guess that's what makes him so hot. But I wish he could have been a little spotting to Tessa feelings

Jem. Is  very talented and I cried at his story.  Thought I have to say Will may desverTessa.

But you never know like Simon and Jace before  everyone was for Jace winning this and I think Cassie wants the opposite this time but you never know she good at playing with little gilrs emotions.

I liked both series equally. This series thought I think I liked better cause honestly I love the secrets , the badasses, the estrange mysteries,  I love it but I cannot get over her first serise.

Mlexis
Contributor
_Star_
0 Kudos

A 3some is unnecessary one must go! I really really hope Tessa chooses someone of her taste.

Thought to me it doesn't make much difference since you know their both goanna die....... And Tessa will live forever.

Annoying much? I love the plot and the Victorian era too it think it added the more mustier to the story it made me wonder more and more! 

Like what didn't I know about a shadowhunter!

Mlexis
Reader 2
Elryn
0 Kudos

So i am a HUGE fan of the Mortal Instrument series and was super excited about Clockwork Angel and I like it for the most part...But i was kinda disapointed about the close similarity of Will/Jace. though by making Will more over ther top it helped distinguish him as a character. also the love triangle was totally predictable. 

My favorite part of the book was the supporting characters and Mangus.  it is so fun to see the relations of the characters that we, at least I, know and love!

so how do y'all feel about C.Clare writing 3 more books in the Mortal Instruments series?

“Please. If we don’t say anything—if we just pretend—“
“There is no pretending,” Jace said with absolute clarity. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.” –Clary and Jace, City of Bones (MI#3)
Contributor
Helloo
0 Kudos

Elryn wrote:

So i am a HUGE fan of the Mortal Instrument series and was super excited about Clockwork Angel and I like it for the most part...But i was kinda disapointed about the close similarity of Will/Jace. though by making Will more over ther top it helped distinguish him as a character. also the love triangle was totally predictable. 

My favorite part of the book was the supporting characters and Mangus.  it is so fun to see the relations of the characters that we, at least I, know and love!

so how do y'all feel about C.Clare writing 3 more books in the Mortal Instruments series?

Part of me is super excited, part of me is like WHHYYY? As much as I love the shadowhunter world, I want to see what else she can come up with and write. Plus, since the whole Jace/Clary thing has been straightened out, I wonder if she's going to throw in some new characters to stir things up. (Which would be nice.)

Anyways, I'm still excited. For suuuure.

Contributor
_Star_
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Honestly how could you not be excited for the nest 3 books I felt sooooooo depressed after Cog I love it but still I wanted more!!!! When I heard she was writing those 3 I almost had a heartache!

I was sooo excited and I still am! I want tooo so much read it. The only issue is I feel really suspicious about Clary and Jace's relationship. 

I feel like Cassie going to make them suffer, 

remember "You fall in love with the wrong person"

The only person he fell in love with was Clary right?

OMG I WANT TO KNOW but at the dam time I desperately don't want know!

Yes Will and Jace are a like a lot aren't they?I Will they are related at some term. It a  funny thing though I think that Will made Jace look like a a angel. They are extremely different in many way. Appearance isn't part of it either.

Tell me what you tihnk about the next books.

Mlexis
Contributor
IBB15
0 Kudos

Re: Spoliers: What did you think of the Infernal Devices?

I thought it was an awesome book! I haven't read the Mortal Instruments series, but I stil thought it was a good book. I'm sure if I should read it, or if I would even like it now that I've read Clockwork Angel. What do you think?

$I AM WHO I AM$