Distinguished Correspondent
musicangirl
0 Kudos

Re: Steal my Heart. ADD ON!

(WE need to get this story back up and running if we want to finish it and edit by the end of next month and submit it! So either a. we finish the story with hawk's post or b. we add on to this. I'm going to try and make time to think of something but ya. you get the point though. sry if i seem to be mad or something.)

~Mg

Sometimes people give up,
other times they move on,
and sometimes they just stay still.

I turned to the clarinets. They were a resourceful lot.~Jennifer Echols, Major Crush
Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

(YES! ONGOSH! OK so im doing major editing, and about half way. I think we should continue. but we need it do it really soon. oh, and you dont seem mad at all, just like, "we need to get it done!", if you know what i mean....)

"I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing."
Frequent Contributor
Hawk
0 Kudos

(I'm all for getting it finished; I just have this thing about adding on to my own post. If someone will at least add a few lines and give me some direction, I would help out some more.)

"The thing about writing is that you don't nessicarily have to get it right the first time - unlike, say, brain surgery."
musicangirl
0 Kudos

(hey Hawk, ummm me and random were talking and we think the reason were so stuck is because we wanted to elaborate more on the wedding and stuff. So we kindive want to rewrite your part and keep all of the descriptions and stuff just add more details and other stuff to the wedding. If its okay with you of coarse.)

~Mg

I turned to the clarinets. They were a resourceful lot.~Jennifer Echols, Major Crush
Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

( yaa like an extended version of your post sortof....)

"I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing."
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

do you still need help finishing? like, do u want people to add on to what hawk wrote, or....... not? ... or.. are you reworking the last post? .. um.. *managed to confuse myself* ..

"We could do pizza."
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

GASP.. that was just my 800th post... woahh..

"We could do pizza."
musicangirl
0 Kudos

Yaaa!!! 800th post day!

Ummm so ya I want to reword it but I'm not going to have time till Saturday afternoon/ night to do it fully. If any of you want to go for it then go for it. I pictured the wedding dress like hawk described, but like adding in the vows and maybe the fact that the community doesn't want them to marry (like in the part in the vows where they say does anyone object?) that was my plan/ dream last night.

~Mg

musicangirl
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I SWEAR to you guys I will add on tomorrow morning when I first get on my laptop. I had a thing this morning and then I needed to finish/ revise my Huck Finn essay, because I have to work on a project all tomorrow and I have a party to go to. But any way enough of the excuses, I found this really pretty picture of a wedding dress, and Its kindive what I've personally pictured, but is nothing like Hawk's description. And I really would like to use to when I'm writing, I'll incorporate ever thing into the dress, its just I think this is the perfect Lynette.

Here's the link to in case any of you can't see it: http://i35.tinypic.com/o56oo5.jpg

~Mg

musicangirl
0 Kudos

For the next few hours Adrian and I just sat at the fountain in embrace, occasionally romantically kissing or just talking about certain things. It came time however for us to return, for the Ball that was a pre-occasional before are wedding, which had been decided for tomorrow and the coronation the following day would be starting soon. As we walked back to are room, Dierdre the new seamstress who had been fitting me for all my gowns for the next couple of days brought me my many elegant dresses, and placed them in the armoire. The dress I was to wear tonight for the ball was dark blue, to match my wedding colors of white, silver and dark blue. Its was simply while it was strapless and had one simple rose on the bodice. Adrian would match me in his black suit and white dress shirt accompanied by a dark blue bow tie. For the coronation we would be matching with a champagne color, for that was the color of the royal court. My dress would be simple but elegant and off the shoulder. 

Dierdre was also in charge of my wedding dress which was white with an elegant beading of dark blue in the bodice, while there was roses cascading down the center of the dress also in a dark blue color and a silve. So my dress was enveloped in a dark blue color. And with the dark blue there would be a white fur cloak accompanying it, for it was winter.

I was excited about these gowns even though I hated to wear dresses. Lavi had been fitted with me, but had declined to go to the ball this evening and the coronation. Her dress for the wedding would be dark blue of course with a white and silver accent bow around the center of her dress. She would also be wearing a clock of dark blue and white fur lining.  

(Alright I have to get started on this history project so I'm going to be progressively writing through out the day, if you want you can add on. I'm sorry if the dresses aren't exactly what you had hawk. But I really liked that dress that I randomly found as a wedding dress.

If you are going to add on DON'T forget the Ball, the wedding and the coronation are all in a sequence. (Ball this evening, wedding tomorrow, and the coronation the following day, with a ball following the coronation.( I Still need to find a dress for that one or we could us the coronation gown)))

~Mg

musicangirl
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

During the time before the ball, Adrian and I were being hastily made up by our servants. Adrian vacated are room with Tok so that he  could get ready in quite. For Lavi was in our room screaming orders at all of my maids to make me pretty. As Lavi would say. But through out all the screaming by Lavi, and me also for I felt like my hair was being pulled out, I began to see the fairy tale of it all. If it wasn't for me getting caught by Adrian, and gotten the punishments I had, this would have never happened. Adrian would have been forced to marry Madeline. And I would have been running around with Seb, and with out ever meeting my little princess or my love. This was hard to believe for me, for the alternate of my life now would have never compared.

"Mommy, your done." Lavi came up to me and whispered it into my ear while I was still in my fairy tale land.

When I looked up. I saw something that was unbelievable to me. I was beautiful, a thief transformed into a princess and a future queen. My hair was up in a high bun with little golden hearts pins placed all in it to keep it up, and the dress looked beautiful. And with this dress I knew the perfect necklace to go with the pins, Adrian's necklace that he gave me today. I placed it around my necklace. It completed the look.

As I looked in amazement at myself, Laviana placed something in my hand. It was a bracelet.  The same bracelet that she wore when I found her that dreadful night, when the neighboring army attacked. I was stunned but knew that I needed her to keep it. "Sweety, no this is yours." I forced it back into her hand. "Its your heirloom from your family. It doesn't belong to me."

She was silent for a few seconds while she stared at the bracelet in her hand. "Mommy, I wan't you to have it, you are my mother, the one that raised me into your little princess. Not the one that bore me. My other mom would want you to have it."

I looked at my little princess, she looked so sad. Remembering her other mother. I picked Lavi up and placed her on my lap, I didn't care if the dress got messed up Dierdre could fix it later. I cuddled Lavi in my lap. "You know what, I will wear this tonight and you can wear it tomorrow in the wedding, because I want you to. Then you can give it to me, we'll have a little ceremony at the reception. And then  I'll keep it till you get married. Then you shall have it back. To give it your future daughter." 

"Okay." She said quiet, but had a small smile forming. So I started tickling her, and she started laughing.

Edana and Dierdre came back in. Edana to take Lavi to her bedroom and get her to get to sleep. Tomorrow would be long for her and I wanted Lavi to get some sleep. Dierdre looked at me and started knocking her tongue against her top of her mouth. "Truly, my lady," she stated as I stood up and the dress stayed all wrinkled. Dierdre started patting them out when Adrian entered the room. He laughed slightly.

"You look beautiful." He whispered in my ear, when he kissed me on the cheek. We would separated at midnight tonight, so that we wouldn't give bad luck to our future lives. So that meant we needed to get moving to this ball, especially since I heard the violins in the courtyard playing a slow melody. Meaning the ball was starting.

(That's the bracelet, well one that I thought that looked nice for this, and matches the necklace Adrian gives Lynette. Oh ya we should probably do an Adrian pov because we haven't done one in awhile)

~Mg

musicangirl
0 Kudos

(Okay so I'm bored and I went wedding ring hunting for the two lovers:

Lynette's

HEART Themed jewelry for Lynette.

Adrian's

~Mg

esme_cullen24
0 Kudos

((hey I am back and ready for action! do you guys want me to write I am off school till monday due to illness/attendance so I could do some major writing if you are okay with it))

There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.-----Emily Dickinson
musicangirl
0 Kudos

(Please do :smileyhappy: I have been alittle stuck. and were trying to finish for the end of the month so we can enter it in nano. :smileyhappy: Welcome back esme!)

~Mg

musicangirl
0 Kudos

The next morning I woke in Lavi's room where I had fallen asleep the night before after separating from Adrian. The welcoming ball or pre-event ball went off with out any kinks. Adrian and I danced all night long in each others arms while whispering little sweet things in each others ears. Many complimented the jewelry that I was wearing, which was Adrian's present and Lavi's bracelet. And I woke to Edana and Dierdre knocking at the door and Lavi sqirming around to loud noise from the knocking. "My lady it's time to awake the wedding is in less than 4 hours. There is need for you to get ready." Dierdre called through the large heavy door.

"We are awake Dierdre. You may come in." I called back to her. Edana carried a large plate of fruits, cheese and pastries on the silver tray she was holding. While Dierdre came in with a pitcher full of hot a steaming liquid that smelt like coffee.

~Mg

musicangirl
0 Kudos

(Does anyone want to help me finish this story. I'm depressed that it isn't getting written. And I don't think it's going to get submitted to nano if we don't finish, because i don't want to enter a short story that isn't finished.) 

~Mg

musicangirl
0 Kudos

(Okay so I started writing something before but then my computer was stupid and deleted it :smileysad: )

~Mg

musicangirl
0 Kudos

I yawned and slowly stretched as I got out of Lavi's bed. As I walked towards the small table that Dierdre and Edana has set everything on Dierdre poured me a cup of the steaming coffee. I sat down and started nibbling a one of my favorite pastries.  As Lavi came and sat on my lap, like she used to when she was really little. "Morning mommy." She said with a smile plaster on her face. I smiled back at her and handed her a pastry and the cup of orange juice the Edana had poured for her.

"Lynette, there's a hot bath ready for you, if you would like it." Dierdre said as she exited the room along with Edana. I nodded to her as she left and then noticed I had Lavi's bracelet still on my wrist. "Here Lavi," I said as I took the bracelet off. "Remember the promise you keep it till after the wedding and then will have a ceremony afterwards and you can 'offically' give it to me." I smiled at her as she put the bracelet on her wrist, where it belonged.

"Okay mom." She kissed me on the cheek and got off of my lap as Edana came back in the room with Lavi's dress.

"I guess I should go get that bath now." I said out loud with no one listening because Edana was trying to get Lavi out of her bed cloths. I walked into the bathing chamber and inhaled the warmth filled with a rose sent that had been added to the bath.

I walked out of the chamber about 15 minutes later, refreshed and clean, smelling of roses. And saw Lavi jumping up and down on her bed with her dress on, and it was poofing all over the place.

(Okay sooo i'm done for right now my head is spinning with thoughts of what I have to do tonight such as homework and my christmas list so ya....)

~Mg

musicangirl
0 Kudos

(Sooo... Random and I want to get this thing out of the grave. Any of you newbies (no offense....) up for a challenge of reading it and then helping? And any of you older users that I love seeing ever now and then want to help?)

~Mg

Reader 4
soccerplayer9
0 Kudos

Ahh, this is so amazing:smileyvery-happy:. i read it all and i really want to see it end. If its ok I want to try and add a little. (if i get time.):smileyindifferent: