Distinguished Correspondent
musicangirl
0 Kudos

Re: Steal my Heart. ADD ON!

(First Moi is back!!!!

WonderlandLover hi!!!! :smileyhappy: thanks for starting this add on because me and random love it.

NaNoWriMo is a place you can submit stories and get them judged in away....

I'll try adding on later I have summer work I've got to finish soon since I go back to school next week.... (uhhh))

~Mg

Sometimes people give up,
other times they move on,
and sometimes they just stay still.

I turned to the clarinets. They were a resourceful lot.~Jennifer Echols, Major Crush
Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

(   mg!!! yay!!! youre back! thank goodness cause were all stumpted XD

hope vaca was fun ^^)

"I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing."
Contributor
WonderlandLover

"Madeline was a big threat," Seb continued, "But she isn't the leader. We must end this chaos."

"By what? Killing the leader of the Gallions?" Adrian asked doubtfully.

Seb just shrugged.

I turned to face Seb. The glow of the moon casting upon his pale and dirtied face. A spark of planning and adventure filled his eyes, a look that I remembered long ago from my days of thievery. Analyzing his face brought back so many memories of all of the jobs he set up for me and the things he had encouraged me to steal. If it were any other moment than right now, I would've looked down upon those days. Upon myself. But instead I tracked back to how I even got in this situation in the first place. Three years ago, Seb urged and inspired me to get something, but I got caught by the very guards whom prtect me now. I looked back at Adrian with a loving look; if it weren't for the Zeraph blades, I wouldn't even be here.

Suddenly, realization hit me like an avalanche.

The Zeraph Blades.

"The Zeraph Blades," I gasped, "The Zeraph Blades!"

Curiosity and surprise took over Adrian's face, my cheeks flushed with excitement.

"Hmm," I can tell that Seb was contemplating, "Not a bad idea. But how are we going to get to them?"

I turned to Seb again, he was scratching at his 5 o'clock shadow, an indication that he was coming up with a plan.

A plan wasn't necessary, I have walked the kingdom's halls many times in the past. I knew exactly where to find the blades. Besides, Adrian probably knew how to get to them more than I did. But he probably didn't know about the secret corridor.

I know how to get to them.” Interrupting Seb's thoughts, “There's a secret passage we can go through. It's a tunnel under the kingdom that leads to many rooms, including the room with the Zeraph alter.”

Secret passage?” Adrian asked incredulously, “How do you know about it?”

I smiled, my thieve instincts, tactics, and knowledge all coming back to me, “From when I tried to rob you in the beginning.”

His mouth formed an 'o', then he looked down at his leg. To my surprise, there was cloth wrapped tightly around his leg, the cloth soaked in blood.

Oh! Oh, God. Adrian!” I covered my mouth with my hand as if that would keep me from forming the tears that were threatening to spill.

It's nothing, Lynette. Just a little cut.”

God dammit, Adrian, that is more than just a little cut! Can you walk?”

With the wall's assistance, he lifted himself onto both feet. Wincing, he suddenly leaned against the wall for support.

A sob escaped my lips against my will. I suddenly had a fiercer, burning hatred for Madeline even tough she was dead.

It's OK, I can walk.” With a grunt, Adrian pushed himself off of the wall and limped over to Seb who was standing by the dungeon entrance, eager to find the blades.

Let's do this.” He flashed me a smile.

Adrian was right, we had to do this. I need to be strong. For the sake of Adrian, Seb, Liviania, and my people.

At the end of the secret corridor was an imposing, golden door with flower and dragon designs carved into it. It left me breathless. Without hesitation, Seb pulled the door open with all of his strength. My heart was racing in anticipation.

I let Adrian lean on me as we waited for the door to open.

A blinding light shone in out faces as soon as the door opened. When the light faded, my jaw dropped at the sight in front of me.

Everything was shiny and golden, antiques of ancient rulers were displayed on pillars made of gold, a chandelier the size of a Gallion troop hung over our heads, glossy painting of people (I'm guessing are former rulers) were framed on the walls, and mini coy pond glistened like heavenly sparkles in the middle of the room, any thief would kill to see this room. But the thing that caught my attention the most was the statue in the middle of the luminous pond; it was a tall, golden, figure of a strong female in sacred armor. She was is a stance that indicated she was prepared for war, prepared to defend.

The thing that the statue was holding took my breath away completely; the Zeraph Blades. There was one in each hand; they were large and scared daggers that shone of blue essence, the visible power racing through them.

I looked at Seb and Adrian to see their reaction. They're faces was lost of all blood, but it wasn't the room they were looking at, it was Benny.

Contributor
WonderlandLover

I stared at her in horror. Her hair was longer and darker than I remembered, and she had more curves. She was pretty but there was something off about her, something unnatural. Her skin was more pale with a shadowy hue, her eyes were blood red, encased in a face with sharper angles. She must have given up her soul.

A dark and malicious laugh boomed from her mouth. It sent chills down my spine, “Oh, Lynette. Lynette, Lynette, Lynette. Thank you for finding the Zeraph Blades for me.”

I just glared at her.

Wow, Adrian you don't look so well,” She mocked, “But that's what you deserve, it's what you all deserve.”

Adrian just gave her a hateful grunt.

She just ignored him and turned to me, her bloody eyes putting daggers through my head, “Hmm. When I heard about you and the prince I have to admit that I was devastated. All my years of hard work in the castle was pulled right from under me and given to a girl who had just arrived. And better yet, she was a thief! Adrian, you can do better than a slimy, lifeless thief-”

You're lifeless!” I spat, in the hopes of it sounding threatening. After seeing Benny, all my knowledge of witty remarks disappeared.

And I'm loving it.” She said coolly, “It has immense advantages. Like this.”

A dark coil shot from her fingertip and slammed Adrian to the floor.

Adrian!” I shouted, falling to the floor next to him.

He was gasping, trying to breathe in. He struggled, coughing to rid of whatever had damaged him.

Adrian! Oh, Adrian!” Benny mocked and laughed.

I scrambled to my feet when I saw Benny advancing to the Zeraph Blades. Seb had also taken action by charging towards her.

Seb! No!” I shouted. But it was too late. As Seb tried to tackle her, she let out a large amount of dark energy from her hands that blasted a large hole in Seb's torso, right at his heart.

No!, I wanted to scream, but I couldn't find my voice. I was stunned.

Memories with Seb flashed before my eyes as he he fell to the floor, with a thud that felt like an earthquake beneath my feet.

Adrian's hacking brought me back to my senses. I quickly looked over at Benny who was nearing the blades quickly and that's when the familiar adrenaline kicked in. The energy took over, I welcomed it, like I had in earlier years. I charged for Benny, lead by determination, hate, and adrenaline.

A surprise attack I used when I was younger became useful as I used it against Benny. I struck her in the back of the neck and kicked her in the leg, hoping that it would cripple her. It didn't. She turned to me; the look on her face more annoyed than worried, almost as if I had just been a puny fly that rested on her neck. And that's when she struck out, hitting me in the shoulder. The blow knocked me to the floor.

She leaned over me and whispered, “You really didn't want to do that.”

I glanced over at Adrian, who was now wheezing, and looked back to her undead face, “Oh, yes. Yes I did.”

I kicked her in the face which lead her to cover it and scream in pain. And without a seconds hesitation, I used that moment to my advantage and sprinted towards the blades.

I splashed into the pond and started to climb up the statue. I didn't have much time, she'd come after me soon.

Don't you dare!” She screeched. After, followed a series of shadowy bolts that missed me by mere inches.

After a couple of seconds and dodges, the blades were in my reach. I extended my hand to grasp onto one of them.

NO!” Benny screamed.

Just as my fingers wrapped around the blade, a shadow blot engulfed my arm, pain and agony shooting through it. But the pain left as soon as it was gone and the shadowy streaks that damaged my skin had vanished.

I laughed at the blades' power and grabbed the other one.

With one blade in each hand, I felt power surging through every fiber of my being, I felt fearless.

With a terrorizing bellow, Benny jumped for me, her spider like fingers out front and ignited with shadow energy.

Big mistake.

I held the blades out before she can stop herself. Her eyes widened as the blades sliced through her chest. I pulled the blades up and out of her shoulders. Her eyes rolled to the back for her head and she fell in to the pond, where she burned to ash, the shadowy smoke filling my nose.

The pride only lasted for a second though. Adrian's uneven breathing brought me over to him in half the time it normally would take me to get to him thanks to the blade's powers.

I kneeled over him, watching his eyes glaze and roll. I grabbed his hand and gasped at how cold it was.

Whatever curse Benny had put on him was killing him. I need to think fast.

I took the blades and carved something in his skin. His screams were agonizing but I had to do it. I put the blade in his cut and watched the blue essence race through his veins.

I watched his closed eyes for a couple torturing seconds, in the hopes that he'd wake up as healthy as when I first laid my eyes on him.

Contributor
WonderlandLover
0 Kudos

Wow! Finally I add onto this lol

I hope this didn't seem too out of place :smileyvery-happy:

musicangirl
0 Kudos

(I love it wonder, now i'm just a little lost on what to write. You put everything together so nicely. I just have to brain storm alittle.)

~Mg

I turned to the clarinets. They were a resourceful lot.~Jennifer Echols, Major Crush
Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

(wow! i love it!!! heheheh still one of my favs)

"I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing."
musicangirl
0 Kudos

(I don't like cliff hangers. I can never ever figure out what to write.)

~Mg

musicangirl
0 Kudos

(okay i'm going to take a leap here.)

Adrian's POV

Several Hours Later

I felt groggy as I tried sitting up, but I couldn't. All I remember was Benny sending a black cord towards me and clasping me to the ground. The next thing I knew I was passing out with Lynette crying near me.

Lynette, that reminded me of her. I opened my eyes looking around I found her lying next to me on the bed we share curled into my body, which was covered with dried blood and dirt. As I movement my arm around I felt a sting of soreness, but I still wraped it aroung her protecting her from what could still be out there. As I did she opened her eyes.

She just stared at me with her piercing eyes taking me in. I did the same with her, I noticed her eyes were red, and that her body was covered in grim. She began to sit up. But when I did he stopped me.

"She injured you badly." She stared at my chest. "I..." Lynette trailed off and began to look at my chest which I know noticed had bandages all over it, and I was with out a shirt. Lynette tried talking again as I took her hand in mine, trying to incourage her to tell me. It took her a few minutes to stop the tears but she began to speak again. "She had some spell that she captured you in, it cut off you airway and was tearing into your body. Seb..." She trailed off again and broke out into more tears. I brought her down to lay back down near me and held her close. She began to sob the rest. "She.. ki..lled...him...and then I... went after her... I killed her Adrian... I... killed... her..." She started crying again. I knew this must have been hard on her, killing a person who once was her friend but then turned to do this to are relationship and family. I tried sushhing her but she continued sobbing so I just held her tight.

(Alright, I'm wasn't sure what to write. But one question what happend to Adam?)

~Mg

Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

(few! finally found the reply button! *does happy dance* i love this add on. i really need to add on. urg. i hate writers block. hit me at like the worst time. o well. I WILL ADD ON!!!)

Inspired Wordsmith
random97

(ok heres we go)

We layed there until we adventually fell asleep.

I opened my eyes to dawns light. I sat up slowly, and looked out the window on the side wall. I hadnt noticed that there was someone else in the room. He cleared his throught. I looked over to see Tok leaning against the wall behind the door.

"Adrian." He nodded, i returned the guesture.

"What happened? IN the battle i mean." I asked, my voice was cratchy from sleep.

He sighed.  His gaze moved out the window.  I followed it, then looked back at him.

"You were no where to be seen. all that could quickly gathered weapons and started fighting. We forced them outside, but we were loosing as many as as they were. What we feared was coming true. We were going into all out war...

Warriors submerged. Blood spilt. Eyes burnt with hatred, pain, and fear.  Most held thier own, but those who didnt, fell. An age old rival, a great war lived again.  Two great warriors fought side by side, once ememies, now friends. Tok and  Adam fought gracefully, friecely, watched eachothers back. The battle had moved outside, and many were dying.  time passed, more death. But the two warriors remained untouched. SUddenly there were loud screames from... under the ground? everything stopped, everyone looked around. While everyone else was on pause, the two warriors, moved through the crowds, looking for the commander. This had to stop. there cant be anymore death. everyone will be wiped out. A tall man on a magnificent sat on a magnificent horse. The fighting continued. The swifltly made thier way through the crownds, avoiding attacks. As adam distracted the man who was obvioulsly leading, holding up his sword and lunged ready to attack, Tok, jumped at the side of him, kicking him off his sword. The man was dazed and shocked, obviously caught off his guard. Fear showed on is face for one short moment,, then courage covered it up. Toks Sword held at his throught. "Dont just stand there! kill me already!" Teh man said. Adam was by TOks side. Tok shook his head. "NO. Call them off. Everyone wil die!" the man hesitated. "NOw!" Tok puntured the mans neck so one crimsion drop rolled down. Shaked, the man nodded.

" The war didnt really end until we heard more screams frm no where. Then, rain poured, coming out of no where, as to wash away all that was bad. The last time i saw adam he said he had to leave. that there was nothing here for him, adn he needed to start anew. he rode away iin the night."

I felt true sorrow for tok. he had lost a good friend, one he never truely got to know.

musicangirl
0 Kudos

Tok looked like he was ready to fall apart. But I knew he went through hell, especially with the injury to his arm that the gallion warrior had dealt him before even he went out to the battlefield.

"I want you to take off go visit your parents in the country. I'll be fine here till we figure out what's happening with the coronation and what not." He needed a break and a long one, but the least he needed was the support of me and his family now that Adam had left. I knew Adam for mear minutes, but he still was a brave man. He must have felt heart broken when Lynette told him and i didn't blame him. Though Tok and Adam had become friends before when Tok was out trying to find Lynette for me. Adam was still as close to Tok as a friend as I was. They protected each other and with that they had become the greatest friends.

"Thank you Adrian." He said with a nodd. "I'll leave tomorrow then. Would you like anything as of right now." I said no and that he should go rest, if I needed anything I could get it.

A few minutes after he left Lynette woke up in my arms.

~Mg

Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

(ok)

She curled up closer to me, and i kissed her on her head. She looked up, her face tear stained, eyes glassy, and smiled. It made my heart leap. It seemed like such a long time since she smiled. She sat up, and we sat there with our foreheads together, breathing deeply. I took her hands, "IM sorry."

"Im here with you, dont be sorry. " she said, looking straight into my eyes. We fell into one of our deep passionate kisses. When we broke apart for a breath.

"Come on. Lets go." i said, getting up, taking her hand. I knew she knew where i ment. Our stream.

Lynetttes POV

We stayed at the stream for hours. When night finally fell, we layed side by side, stargazing. The next few days adrian helped heal the wounded, and when i wasnt helping him, I played with lavi. She had taken Majories death hard, so i tried to take her mind off it. Death shouldnt be a burden to echo in ones head so young. 

The queen and king were fine. they werent found, and the queen made a quick recovery. There had been a change in the queen these days, and it was almost odd. She was actually being, well, kind to me. Tok had left to visit his family, and though i had no idea when hed return, id  miss him. But he more than deserved a break. He had gone through so much too, and had dramaticly changed since the first time i saw him in the hall over three years ago.

After everthing that had happened, things are finally coming together. And tok wasnt the only one who had changed. I realize that i have, too. It was over three years ago when i had first stepped foot in this castle, as the towns thievess. At the time i had thought being caught was hell. But now, i see that it is what lead me to this dream. THis dream that I cant, and dont want to, wake up from.

musicangirl
0 Kudos

(I love it random Idk if i'll have time to post tonight. marching band and it was the first day back.)

~Mg

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

wooahh havent been on in so long..

first of all..

ahhha!! hey wonderlandlover!!!!! :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy: i was wondering where u went!! lol im so glad that u love this add on! mg and random totally saved it from dying off !! it is definatley one of my favs!! :smileyhappy:

so..

whats going to happen next? everythin was so quick, is the story over? the bad guys are gone.. (although i kinda wish benny had a bigger part.. ahha well...:smileywink: ) i want to add something.. but im not sure what is happening next...... :smileysurprised: ... hmmn .. more brainstorming i think.........................thinkthinkthink............

"We could do pizza."
musicangirl
0 Kudos

(Alright so here's the deal. Random and I had been talking. And were thinking about having the coronation happen and that could be the end. We were also thinking about starting a sequal because they need to get married sooner or later and then I was thinking that there was going to be this whole opposition of her being a theif and turning into the queen, and something could happen and we bring in another bad guy quote on quote. And well then well see what happends. That's just been me brain storming.)

~Mg

Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

(hmmn yaa. idk know what to do next either...

and yess, but remember, benny and madeline still have ways of coming back, the deed was not done, but yaa, save that for later.(ps, if we do do a sequel, im have a good idea *lightbulb is shining bright*....
but yess. what next?  urg, maybe we did rush it...*bites lip*)

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

ahh that would be so cool to have a sequel :smileyhappy: and i like your brainstorming mg.. im just lost as to what should happen next... :\ 

"We could do pizza."
musicangirl
0 Kudos

(yes random u're right about the whole benny and madeline thing. Wish i didn't have writers block. Btw I've started editing the story for Nano.)

~Mg

musicangirl
0 Kudos

And I promised myself I wouldn't as the time approached for Adrian's coronation. Time was going by faster now than ever, but it always slowed down when I was with him. It was like a fairy tale I was living in now a days and I didn't want it to end. 

The morning before the coronation I found a note laying on the pillow next to my head, where Adrian should have been. We had finally got Lavinia her own room right next to us so we finally had privacy. I woke up glad, happy and out right ecstatic about tomorrow. I began to read the note:

Love,

I've gone to run a few errands, before the ball and coronation tomorrow.  Please enjoy the breakfast Grella made for you, and meet me in are garden spot towards noon.

Yours always full of Love

Adrian

I smiled, today would be a day of stress for both of us. But we would handle it calmly while we still had fun. I got up and started towards the sitting area out on the terrace that was attached to are room. There sat a tray full of my favorite breakfast pastries and fruits. I gazed at them, but decided to go wake up Lavinia, before I ate.

I walked through the sitting area that was connected to are bedroom, into her room. When I knocked I heard a rustle in the sheets and walked in. I smiled at her, Lavinia was trying to pretend to be asleep. Which was typical, all she wanted to do lately was sleep since Marjorie was killed. I wouldn't allow it, however and climbed into her bed with her. Which was large and had a canopy top. I poked her in the side, then started tickling her. She started giggling, in the laugh that always made me smile down at her. 

"Now miss sleepy head. It's time to get up." I said while she continued to giggle at me. While she was giggling she shook her head no. "Well if you don't then you don't get to play with your new dresses." That made her sit right up and jump out of bed. She dragged me with her. "But first we have to eat, Lavi." I told her as she started running towards her closet. Her room as you could guess was one of those from fairy tales, with the queen sized bed, a desk, a sitting area, a large walk in closet and a large bathroom.  I picked her up as she started opening up her closet door.

"But Mom!" Lavi exclaimed. As I walked and carried her to the terrance.

We ate as Lavi protested. I made sure she was happy though in the end. Because we retried on all of her dresses. And by then it was almost noon, and time to meet my prince.

(More to Come! I've had a break through and its all to do with a photo i've found.)

~Mg