Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

Re: Steal my Heart. ADD ON!

Me like, good job :smileyvery-happy:
Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Inspired Contributor
julia823
0 Kudos

Hey guys is it cool for me to add on in a little bit.. i'm gonna go sit in my hot tub then get in the shower but i'll be back soon =]
" Its a quarter after one i'm all alone and i need you now i said i wouldnt come but i lost all control and i need you now and i dont know how i can do without i just need you now"
Inspired Contributor
julia823
0 Kudos

ugh never mind sorry... i have to go to rub icy hot on my shoulder then go to bed i'll add tomorrow =/
" Its a quarter after one i'm all alone and i need you now i said i wouldnt come but i lost all control and i need you now and i dont know how i can do without i just need you now"
Inspired Contributor
julia823
0 Kudos

alright guys ! add on... i've got to go train my friends horse but i'll be back after someone else adds on
musicangirl
0 Kudos

Within the next hour Grella had dressed my wounds and sent me to rest. Which I did for a short time before I had started to walk up to the Princes room, dressed in a new tunic since the old had been filled with dried blood. As I arrived at the large door that led into the Prince's sitting room I began to feel very nervous. I knocked with the reply to enter from the Prince.

"Your sire." I bowed to him, trying to make every formal jesture I knew. So that I may not be harmed again by that god for bindin whip.

(I g2g so I have to cut it short.) 

~Mg

Sometimes people give up,
other times they move on,
and sometimes they just stay still.

I turned to the clarinets. They were a resourceful lot.~Jennifer Echols, Major Crush
esme_cullen24
0 Kudos

He looked down on me as if I had insulted him but then his face softened and he looked away. "I wish for you not to call me 'sire'."

There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.-----Emily Dickinson
musicangirl
0 Kudos

I nodded, "Then what would you like me to call you?"

"I would prefer Adrian to sire, every other day of my life." His voice was in ecstatic vain as he turned around back to look at me. By the look he gave me I could tell all he ever wanted to do is be called that. And my stomach fluttered with butterflies again.

(I can't think of anything.) 

~Mg

I turned to the clarinets. They were a resourceful lot.~Jennifer Echols, Major Crush
esme_cullen24

No. It couldn't be butterflies the food here must just be jesting with my stomach. "Okay, Adrian," I said softly. It was meant to come out normal but it something inside me stopped it. Just the slight contentment in the lines of his face when I called him, his preferred name made glee well up within me.
There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.-----Emily Dickinson
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

esme that you, its bin ages how u bin eh !! :smileyvery-happy:
Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
musicangirl

He smiled, and began to speak again. "I needed you help around her before I go to dinner." He began to walk away but at the same time turned around. "Your name would be nice to know." He said in a kind tone.

"Lynette." I studer out, in pure happiness but also fright. The only other person that knew my name that I had chosen was Benny and right now she wasn't talking to me.

"Thats a nice name. If I'm right it means pretty." He said turning around and walking into his sleeping chambers. I blushed, I hadden't known that when I chose that name and I was trying to pick a name that had power behind it.

I followed Adrian into his room, when he called for me to follow him.

(Alright if you guys didn't notice I was the one to choose her name, I really liked the name Lynette so I'll tell you somethings about it Lynette means pretty as I said. And is also from a tale with King Arthur and is Welish.)

~Mg

esme_cullen24
0 Kudos

((gosh I was so caught up in writing I forgot to reply to you guys. I have been great but my computer at home won't let me login bn bookclubs hence why I haven't been on much. I get very frustrated with it when I really want to reply but can't.))
Inspired Contributor
julia823

alright guys idrk what to do for this scene so i'm just going to wing it.

" So Your Hi-...Adrian, what exactly do you need my assistance with?"

" All i need you to do is help me decide what to wear and then call the page that lead you here and he will help me dress. After that you can keep me company until dinner starts because i fear i will be ready terribly early."

" I think i can manage that."
" I believe you can.... ok which do you like best?" He asked holding up two different shirts.

" The one on the right."

" Well then its decided and i'm done trying to decide what to wear."

" Do you wish me to call the page?" I asked

" I think i can manage on my own this time." Adrian said

" Shall i leave the room?" I asked

" No its just a shirt... Its not as if i'm completely naked." Adrian explained. I couldnt help but watch as he stripped off his shirt. His body was toned. He had muscles in his arms and in his stomach. I didnt want to admit it but he was completely gorgeous. Unfortunately it was time for him to put his shirt back on so i handed him the shirt that i picked and he put it on. When he looked my way he caught me looking at him and, smiled .. I cant believe it... he smiled.

esme_cullen24

"It seems," he smiled micheviously, "you'd prefer that I kept my handsome shirt that you chose for me off, and leave me running around bare-chested and scantily clothed."

Inspired Contributor
julia823
0 Kudos

haha that was cute esme ... i think you should continue =]
esme_cullen24

His eyes glittered as he said it, " Well is that what you would prefer my dear Lynnette?" I could tell he was just kidding but he was making my stomach flip and fill with butterflies. He was a prince no matter how much he loathed being called it, and I was just a thief temporarily turned servant girl. So I threw a pillow at him and told him to get dressed.
musicangirl
0 Kudos

(lol..... :smileyhappy: )

He throw the pillow right back at me and then put his shirt on that I had picked out for him. Adrian turned around when he did, he had a pillow that must have been on the bed next to him in his hand. And was smiling over it at me. I ducked and covered as he throw the pillow at me. And then I throw mine at him. We had started a pillow fight. I wasn't sure why but for some reason we were acting like two 9 year old girls throwing the pillows back and fourth, and giggling all the way through. We stopped when we had both ended up on the floor giggling.

I got back into the personification that I was a servant and not a girl that he might like. And stood up. I couldn't let the butterflies in my stomach continue to control this relationship with the prince. I wasn't allowed to like him and that was it. I told myself that over and over until, I noticed I was bleeding again in my back. My wounds must have ripped open when I was rolling on the floor laughing. 

~Mg

esme_cullen24
0 Kudos

Apparently, pri--Adrian also had noticed my bleeding because before I knew it he was solemn faced carrying me bridle-style over to his ornate bed. He laid me down face-foward onto his bed. I started to protest but he just shushed me. He then left the room for a small bit but came back with scraps of fabric and a maid who carried a bucket of water and and a rag. "Lynnette, I am going to clean your wounds and bandage your wounds in your lower-back and then Marjorie," he gestured toward the maid," is going to bandage you upper wounds since the bandages have to be wrapped around the front."

BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

oww scandalous and deliciously tasty, heehehe ill ad on soon :smileyhappy:

ps. esse u remember when u me mg and ilove used to participate in everybodys story, everyone contributed and loved it so much there was even a sequel!!, lol jsut seeing u and mg here brought it all back :smileyhappy: (how have you both been school and everything, both of you finished? and hows band practise going mg?) :smileyvery-happy:

Fantasy4eva
esme_cullen24
0 Kudos

((Yup done with school and everything for now. I am getting giddy about highschool. I am taking art and am VERY excited about it. Also excited about my bandmates(marching band that is). Yeah I remember everyone's story. Good times. That was the first add-on on Teen Reads wasn't it? Now there are TONS!!!))
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

wel high school is very different and youll make a ton of friends, ahh u take marching to thats kool.  yh ano i still miss those days, that time there were one or two add ons and everyone took part, and i mean everyone, that was so much fun, i dont know if it ws the first one, but yh that is the first on i rememebrr being u there yh im sure its not that long ago but it sems years, now that so many people have jsut seemed to have gone :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva