Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
Read_Or_Die_Lover
0 Kudos

Re: Suggestions??!! please help me find a book that.....

I just got finish reading Kresley Cole's books.  The Immortals After Dark Series.  Its about different kinds of species.  Vampires, Demons, Lykae(werewolves), Witches, Valkyrie etc. etc....If you like books where the female hates the male at first but slowly comes around then this is the series for you.  You don't have to read it in any particular order but they do have small references to the earlier books...no big deal.  They're all cheap too.  The ones i got were 7.99 a book.  I recommend this author tenfold
Distinguished Correspondent
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Ooooo. Sounds good! 
"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Wordsmith
blackmiss
0 Kudos

try these(romance, fantacy, etc.)

• Deep and Dark and Dangerous:A Ghost Story
  • Look For Me by Moonlight
  • The Old Willis Place:A Ghost Story
  • Tunnels
  • Inkheart
  • The Warrior Heir
  • All the Lovely Bad Ones:A Ghost Story
  • Alchemys:The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel
  • Blue Bloods
  • The House of Night Series(Marked,Betrayed,Chosen,Untamed)
  • Harry Potter
  • Twilight saga
  • The Ghost of The Third Row
  • Bloodline
  • Stolen Children
  • What I Saw and How I lied 
Frequent Contributor
platinumpink
0 Kudos

Meg Cabot writes some modern romance, I think.
Frequent Contributor
ashley_42
0 Kudos

The Hunger Games i'm sure you would love.
Inspired Contributor
Unique33
0 Kudos

I am so sick of the entire vampire thing i mean i love twilight and you should totally read it but everyone is crazy in love with it that its so annoying and old now

New User
Read_Or_Die_Lover
0 Kudos

Thankyou! I totally agree with you! I read it when nobody knew about twilight and now there is twilight t-shirts, twilight hoodies!! The only thing besides the books that i own of twilight is a bookmark with James on it cause the actor who plays him is really hot.  People calm down!! Twilight is amazing but you're taking it to seriously.
New User
kim_mcc
0 Kudos

Well, definitely agree with some of the suggestions given.  To Catch a Pirate by Jade Parker is one of my favorite books, along with any book written by Melissa Marr.

Umm let's see...

The Mediator Series by Meg Cabot --- one of my favorites

Anything by Sarah Dessen is always a good choice

Beauty by Robin McKinley is an amazing book.  It's a different version of Beauty and the Beast and it's really good.

The Summer King by O.R. Melling