Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Bibliophile
ZoeyRedbird

Summer Plans!!

It's been kind of.... dry around here so I decided to maybe? spice it up a little bit and ask you what all of your plans for summer are?

Vacations? Where do you plan to go?

Family/Friends? Are you doing anything special with your family and friends?

Reading? What do you plan on reading this summer?

Anything else?? =)

"You have to dream before your dreams can come true."
Abdul Kalam
"What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?"
Robert H. Schuller

Distinguished Wordsmith
SaraMariaa

Re: Summer Plans!!

This summer me and my aunt, uncle and cousins are going on a road trip to California, Arizona, Utah, and Reno its going to be awesome!! I'm going to be reading mass of books!!! And seeing lots of movies!!! Its going to be a very awesome summer!

“The books that help you the most are those which make you think the most.”
Distinguished Correspondent
REXx

well, I'm thinking of spending this summer Phineas and ferb style!! Maybe build a roller coaster next week, or make a portal to mars.You know, the usual.:smileyvery-happy:

"Scars remind us of where we've been, they don't have to dictate where we are going."-David Rossi_ Criminal Minds.

Distinguished Wordsmith
Dan21

I'm going to see my cousins, aunts and uncles in Arkansas.:smileyhappy:

REXx

This weekend my friends and I are hosting an epic water ballon battle To.The.Death. at a local park. Just trying to have a safe summer:smileywink:

Live like no one is gonna put it on youtube!!:smileyvery-happy:

Distinguished Scribe
SandraPants

I don't know what all my summer plans are, but today we're going to go enjoy the warm weather at the zoo.  :smileyhappy:

Spelling is for "loosers."
http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob

I'll finally get to read my books I've gotten over the last two years, but I still have school stuff I have to do. Bleh.

"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Cheyenne_Catina

im currently at ACAP OHIO. its fun: ) then i have safetyburg, my birthday, induction of interact officers, vacay, and volleyball

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Bibliophile
ZoeyRedbird

This weekend I get to go to South Carolina to a family reuion! Which sounds really fun! Then I'm going with my friend to visit her family in Kentucky and Tennsese, then we are going to North Carolina =) Then I am going to be working at the county fair some and seeing my friends animals (not my favorite thing to do since I'm not a big animal person...) I have volleyball which I have "open gyms" for each week. Then I have yucky summer homework and an Algebra course that I really really need to finish! And I plan on reading a ton of books!

"You have to dream before your dreams can come true."
Abdul Kalam
"What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?"
Robert H. Schuller

Distinguished Scribe
SandraPants

[ Edited ]

Later in the summer I hope to take a trip with my husband, go to the Renaissance Festival at some point, go swimming a few times, get the majority of the baby stuff, finish setting up the nursery, eat at lots of yummy restaurants and do some day trips to the mountains, the museums and the zoos.  :smileyhappy:

Spelling is for "loosers."
http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/