Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
VAMPIRE-BOOKWORM

TWILIGHT

WHO LOVES TWILIGHT

(AND SO THE LION LOVED THE LAMB)-----EDWARD

VAMPIRE-BOOKWORM
Frequent Contributor
Serenity_

Re: TWILIGHT

Twilight is one of my favorite books to read, I have read it more then any other book. 

"There is no great writing, only great rewriting."
-Justice Brandeis
Frequent Contributor
Fabulous_Ali

I doooo :smileyhappy:)

my name was alison dilaurentis before they even announced pretty little liars would be a tv show *flips hair*
Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL

For gods sake this is just getting silly now, normally ill just igore it , I get that some of u guys are new and all, but there's like a twilight post on every page just use one of those if your gunna ask a simple question you hardly need to make one thread jus to ask who likes twilight there are more interesting things to talk about, plus its just a waste of a thread there are to many twilight threads anyway, the amount of times we have had this discussion *sigh*

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Frequent Contributor
Serenity_

I understand your point, but I think its silly that it bothers you so much.

-Justice Brandeis
BLUEICEGAL

Its silly that you get my point and then say it bothers me so much , if it bothered me sooo much id be one of those anti twilight people saying mean nasty **bleep**ty things about twilight and basically being a bitch but im not because im not one of those people, and im just simply stating my opinion , don't think that's silly at all, because a lot of us have had this same discussion over and over again, and people still continue to make twilight threads, now that's what I call silly :smileyhappy:

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Frequent Contributor
Serenity_

So because alot of you have had the disscussion before means new people who haven't aren't allowed to have the disscussion because its already been done.  That seems silly to me.

-Justice Brandeis
BLUEICEGAL

I didn't say you couldn't talk about it, I jus said you could use a old thread since there's probs an exact same thread on the next page, and yeah im kinda bored of the word silly now in fact im probably put of it for life :smileytongue:
Fantasy4eva
Frequent Contributor
Serenity_

Your right I am sure there are other threads that ask the same question, but no one is going to want to go look through all of the threads to find it. So they are most likely going to post a new one to get the question they want answered. It saves them valuable time.

-Justice Brandeis
Inspired Scribe
djaq

alrighty well then.. lets move along now.. lol

"We could do pizza."
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami

O_O There is to much Twilight TO MUCH! AH!!!!!

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
BLUEICEGAL

You can say that again lex, there needs to be less twilight and more city of bones!!! :smileytongue: yes chase on to the next one "yes from dat jay z song because its awesome"!! Wow I've probs confused the hell out of ya'll just how I like it :smileyvery-happy:

Fantasy4eva
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami

BLUEICEGAL wrote:

You can say that again lex, there needs to be less twilight and more city of bones!!! :smileytongue: yes chase on to the next one "yes from dat jay z song because its awesome"!! Wow I've probs confused the hell out of ya'll just how I like it :smileyvery-happy:

haha I think I understand.(not really) haha but yeah GO JACE! :smileyvery-happy:

Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted

i think its silly how the whole thread went by talking about how silly it is haha(;

i would say something bout twilight, but prefer not to get involved haha

----------------------------------------------
Correspondent
SpunkiiReader

HAHA yeah I agree! its silly that it went from do you like twilight to about the actual thread! :smileyvery-happy:

bookrooted wrote:

i think its silly how the whole thread went by talking about how silly it is haha(;

i would say something bout twilight, but prefer not to get involved haha

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami

Haha didnt notice that until now xD haha funny

Inspired Scribe
djaq

hmm tis silly that the word silly is used here 14 times. :smileytongue: lol

"We could do pizza."
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami

[ Edited ]

XD make it 15 

Silly =P

New User
VAMPIRE-BOOKWORM

u dont have to be mean  u dont like twilight then u dont

VAMPIRE-BOOKWORM
BLUEICEGAL

Whose being mean just expressing our opinion, plus I think everyone' kinda over this now so... Yeah

Fantasy4eva