Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
tangleclaw
0 Kudos

Re: FINALLY!!!THE DAY IS HERE!!!SUNRISE!!!

hey silvertail, i need to to go on our website and talk on there, and be on there, cuase there is a cat on there (silverheart) who is like trying  to take over you being my apprentice! Please, i beg you, go on there and be like everyone else, talk and do stuff, I need you to! When I am not on, silverheart tries to be the medicine cat and makes mistakes, like giving queens poppy seeds! Please, Iknow you have a profile on there already, but please, use it and talk on the discussions, like me! Please!
Frequent Contributor
tangleclaw
0 Kudos

plus, I need your help on there with medicine cat duties. Also, nobody goes on ehre anymore! Everybody now only talks on our website! There are so many things that i need help with on there, please go on there and help me out and be like everyone else, please?
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

Sorry Tangleclaw:smileysad:

I still go on, I just thought you would go on the website. I'll talk to you!

Baby you can drive my car,
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Beep Beep, Beep Beep, Yea!
Frequent Contributor
tangleclaw
0 Kudos

no, i like that nobody is really on here anymore, then I do not have to go back anf forth from our website to here, but i need and want silvertail to talk on our website. maybe she went on vaction, and that is why she will not talk on either here or our website, or maybe she just abandoned us, if so, then I will need a new apprentice, but i do not think she would, but maybe she forgot about us, and is not going to go on here at all. Well i am going on our website now.
Inspired Contributor
KittyRa
0 Kudos

tangleclaw wrote:
hey silvertail, i need to to go on our website and talk on there, and be on there, cuase there is a cat on there (silverheart) who is like trying  to take over you being my apprentice! Please, i beg you, go on there and be like everyone else, talk and do stuff, I need you to! When I am not on, silverheart tries to be the medicine cat and makes mistakes, like giving queens poppy seeds! Please, Iknow you have a profile on there already, but please, use it and talk on the discussions, like me! Please!
Tee hee silly Silverheart! Even I know that queens can't eat poppy seeds, and look at me! I'm a warrior! And wouldn't she not be able to be a med. cat apprentice!? She has kittens! She's still a queen! I thought she was supposed to be in the nursery all the time with her kittens not in the medicine cat den. Oh, and I thought that Birstorm was also trying to take Silvertail's place as well? Silvertail please come and talk to us, and protect your title! 

Frequent Contributor
Silvertail
0 Kudos

HEY!! I am still here!! Tangleclaw, tell silverheart that I if I weren't a med apprentince I would claw her ears off!!!!!! I AM A MEDICINE CAT APRENTINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sorry, It's just my computer isn't working to good!!!
Inspired Contributor
KittyRa
0 Kudos

Silvertail, it is imperative that you come and talk to us more frequently... Protect your title form any of the med helpers.
Frequent Contributor
tangleclaw
0 Kudos

medicine cat apprentice

silvertail I will be on here, but I realy need you to be talking on the discussions on our web site too! Birdstorm isn;t trying to take my place, but she has to take your place when i am not online. please go on the discuuions like everyday and talk, i will be on here too, but I like to website better...I really need your help silvertail....and if you don't protect your title on our website, then I might have to find another apprentice... i do not want to do it..but I might have to, there are cats on there who are young enough, but I will not take them as my apprentice as long as you be like the rest of us and talk on our website. I will look for your reply on here and the website.
Contributor
WindClanHurricaneXXX
0 Kudos

Re: SUNRISE!!!

OMG!! Brambleclaw becoming Bramblestar????!!!!!!!!! That would be awesome!!!! Yet sad because Firestar, once a kittypet. A kittypet that became a leader. It would be sad yet cool to!
Squirrelpaw, apprentice of WindClan
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

Hey, are you a memebr of Iceclan? if not, you should be!
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Frequent Contributor
tangleclaw
0 Kudos

hey warrior fans, tangleclaw, medicine cat of iceclan here! I love the sayings on wendy's cups too! hey silvertail, please try and get on our website!
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

lol, my new signature's awesome. Hey, ya know Pantherstar on the website? He sounds like a jerk.
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Contributor
WindClanHurricaneXXX
0 Kudos

hi there Silvermist24! i'm Squirrelpaw. great to meet you! i'm still disiding weather to join IceClan or not. right now i'm in WindClan. If I told you my story you'd understand.
Contributor
WindClanHurricaneXXX
0 Kudos

Warriors Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm starting a new warriors book called Warriors Spring. i'll start it on line here! btw, does anybody here like Resident Evil? I love it! Me and my cousin made some videos of our new Resident Evil fan movie, Resident Evil Midnight. I love that guy who always wears the sunglasses, hes awesome. :smileywink:
Contributor
WindClanHurricaneXXX
0 Kudos

Re: Warriors Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prologue

Bluefur had just given birth to a small blueish-grey kit. "Squirrelkit." Bluefur said quietly to herself. Sunrises later, Bluefur became leader of ThunderClan. And Squirrelkit still sat in the tiny bed Bluestar had made her. One day, when Squirrelkit was sleeping in her den, Firepaw, a kittypet that had joined ThunderClan, went over and woke up Squirrelkit. "Squirrelkit. I have bad news for you." Firepaw said,his head down. "What is it? Whats wrong?" Squirrelkit said getting up. "Your mother has just died." Firepaw said sadly. "She fell into a large pack of dogs and they ripped her to shreds." Squirrelkit looked down and then curled into a small ball of fur. Shes in StarClan and I'm never gonna see her again. Squirrelkit thought to herself sadly. Then she went out of the the den and looked into the sky with her large brown eyes wet with tears.

Well, thats the Prologue! watch for chapter 1 coming soon!

Contributor
WindClanHurricaneXXX
0 Kudos

Chapter 1

3 days later, Squirrelkit carefully snuck out of the ThunderClan camp. She ran at full speed. And bumped into a large cat. "Ummmm... sorry I didn't mean to bump into you like that." Squirrelkit said. "Oh its alright. I am Tallstar, leader of WindClan. And what is your name?" the large cat said looking down at Squirrelkit. "My names Squirrelkit." she said. "And why are you running away like that? You looked as if a fox grabbed your tail." "Well, my mother, Bluestar, just died. And I don't want to be in ThunderClan any more because I'm to upset. So I ran away." Squirrelkit said looking down. "Well then, if you don't want to be in ThunderClan would you like to join WindClan?" Tallstar said. Squirrelkit looked up.

Thats Chapter 1! oh and btw, i know that the chapters are short but your going to have to live with that. My fingers are hurting so yea. Watch for chapter 2 coming soon! :smileywink:

Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

I love it! O btw, my dad played Resident Evil 4 and it was awesome! I love zombies.
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Contributor
WindClanHurricaneXXX
0 Kudos

whos your fave character in Resident Evil?
Frequent Contributor
tangleclaw
0 Kudos

hi ya, tanglecla here, medicine cat of ice clan! :smileyhappy: I liked your story squirellkit, but since bluestar is your mom, who is your dad? cause when bluestar died in the warrior books, mistyfur and stonefur (or is it stormfur? i forget) were all grown up, so you couldn't have been from that litter. I do not read resident evil, what is it about?
New User
ThunderClanHurricaneXXX
0 Kudos

hey peps! Its me Squirrelpaw! I had to make a new account cause my password wasnt working. :'( Oh and Tangelclaw, my father is Oakfur. Hes in WindClan. And I didnt know i had siblings! awesome! But when I was born I was the only one in my litter. I dont know why.