Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
Dahnay
0 Kudos

Teen Girls

I'm looking for 16+ girls are interested in reading fantasy books like Twilight, Wicked Lovely, Hush Hush...books like that.

I just finished Darkest Mercy and want to talk about it with someone, but I also want to start reading certain books with someone who will read with me, and we'll talk every other day about the chapter we read and what we thought about it.

If you're interested email me at BookLoverXI@yahoo.com

If not, then just reply to this?

Thank you~!

Bibliophile
ZoeyRedbird
0 Kudos

Re: Teen Girls

Well I would probably join but I'm 15 sooo yep!! But it does sound like a good idea and it's always better when you have someone to talk about a book wih you. We have a Online Book Club on here that you would be welcome to join if you'd like and right now we are supposed to be reading Firelight and are also voting on books we will be reading in a couple of months. But we are all really nice so we'd love to have you join! =)

"You have to dream before your dreams can come true."
Abdul Kalam
"What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?"
Robert H. Schuller

New User
Dahnay
0 Kudos

Lol, 15 is fine. Just need to be mature about books ya'know?

Can you send me the link for the bookclub?

I want to start reading that one! I just got it on my kindle

Bibliophile
ZoeyRedbird
0 Kudos

Haha I know what'cha mean and I am quite mature so that wouldn't be a problem. :smileyhappy: And sure it's http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/Teen-Reads/Online-Book-Club/m-p/866382#U866382. It's a few threads down and the people are pretty great we talk about books and lots of other great stuff!

"You have to dream before your dreams can come true."
Abdul Kalam
"What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?"
Robert H. Schuller

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

Basically what Zoey said, we already have a great book club and a lot of the books are books like the ones you are talking about reading because we are mostly women on the bookclub. We have people from Zoey's age all the way up to 30. I'm 20 myself and we all get along great, we talk about random things and books we are currently reading or our club books which we talk about twice a month. So like Zoey said we are reading Firelight and the discussion is on the 14 or 15th I believe. After that we will discuss Demonglass at the end of March. So we have some great stuff going on and we'd love for you to join us.

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/