Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
twilightluvable
0 Kudos

Teen romance book ideas?

So I have read the Twilight series, Mortal Instruments, Blue Bloods, House of Night series, Summer Boys series, and a ton more. I wanted to know if anyone had any ideas on what other books I might enjoy. I am not a fan of Sarah Dessen so please no books by her. I love good writing and a book that you can not put down! :smileyhappy: Thanks!

Frequent Contributor
Evermore13
0 Kudos

Re: Teen romance book ideas?

2 word for you sweetheart! RACHEL HAWTHORNE! I also love romance and enjoy all the books Rachel Hawthorne has written! She writes some paranormal books (the dark guardian series). Hawthorne also write romantic comedies which are hilarious and just flat out great books! :smileyhappy: Hope this helps!

Frequent Contributor
memento_mori1
0 Kudos

I think that the Darkest powers series would be perfect for. It's a fantasy series by Kelley Armstrong about a girl who is a necromancer. There's also Werewolves, wizards and thing like that in the series mixed in with a little bit of romance.

Hope you like it (unless you've read it already or don't read it at all)    

Bibliophile
ZoeyRedbird
0 Kudos

I have lots of suggestions

The Hunger Games

Night World Series

Uglies Series

Blue is for Nightmares Series

Percy JAckson and the Olympians Series

Vampire academy Series

Dark Visions

Wicked Lovely

Kissed by an Angel and Dark Secrets 1

I have more just ask

"You have to dream before your dreams can come true."
Abdul Kalam
"What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?"
Robert H. Schuller

New User
Katelyn_Waitekus
0 Kudos

You should try, Willow, Gone, Hunger, or Swoon. They're amazing!!

Contributor
twilightluvable
0 Kudos

Thanks! Who is the author(s)?

New User
theenglishteacher2
0 Kudos

I just read Wake by Lisa McMann and it is available free online just until the end of the day today at this website:

http://lisamcmann.com/

I loved it so much I ran out and bought the second book in the series Fade last night and am half way done. The third one Gone comes out in February. You can watch a book trailer at the website. The series is about a girl that gets pulled into peoples dreams. It is interesting, there is mystery to it, and also a love story. If you liked Twilight, you'll love these.

I also read Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin.

Happy Reading!

Frequent Contributor
memento_mori1
0 Kudos

Darkest powers series is by Kelly Armstrong

Contributor
alylovezu2
0 Kudos

13 little Blue Envelops

The Summer I turned Pretty

Eva Ibotson Books

Don't Die my Love

Twenty Boy Summer

The Notebook

Nick and Norah;s Infinite Playlist

The Insider's Series

Romiette and Julio

Jason and Kyra

Old Magic

"I always think of each night as a song. Or each moment as a song. But now I'm seeing we don't live in a single song. We move from song to song, lyric to lyric, from chord to chord. There is no ending here. It's an infinite playlist."
- Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist
New User
Jen_69
0 Kudos

thanks that helps alot

New User
missash
0 Kudos

Try Meant to Be by Tiffany King. I have been telling everyone at school that asks me about it. I actually read the book in one night because I loved it so much and I normally don't do that! Plus I followed the author on Twitter and she is so awsome. She is so nice and answers me back when I dm her.

New User
Cheer-Gym-4-Life
0 Kudos

Julia Hoben