Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. On May 1, we’re saying goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
LovelyReader
0 Kudos

Tempted

So who else is super excited for the new HON book to come out on tuesday?!?

So many books, so little time
Frequent Contributor
LavenderSkye_09
0 Kudos

Re: Tempted

Tuesday is my birthday, i am getting it  as a gift. I can't wait. I'm just half way through Hunted  but hoping between Sunday and Monday to get it done so I can start Tempted when I get it. 

Frequent Contributor
LovelyReader
0 Kudos

Yay!! Happy early Birthday :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

I just finished Hunted yesterday so I cut it pretty close too. Hope you get it finished by your goal!

What do you think of the series?  Do you think they should do more books after Tempted?  I heard something like they signed on for 12 books, but I dont know if they were all for this series or not.  That kind of seems like a lot to me.  I think maybe 7 would be good

Frequent Contributor
GEEna
0 Kudos

I agree.  Twelve books does sound like a lot.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see how the next one ends, and see whether or not it sets up another sequel.

Anyway, I am super excited for Tempted to come out(:

there ain't no rest for the wicked.
Frequent Contributor
Book_freakk
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

12 books? Wow, now I know that Tempted is going to be another open ending book. She'll be stuck between two guys as always haha. Anyways, I'm really excited for this book :]

Frequent Contributor
bri_22
0 Kudos

I finished hunted a little while ago and I do not think that even if I wanted to that I could wait another week for it to come out

Frequent Contributor
LovelyReader
0 Kudos

Only 2 more days!! :smileyvery-happy:

Frequent Contributor
lando11
0 Kudos

Ah, I miss blogging. Its been a while since I've done this. High School is bruttle! Anyway, I loved these series, and I'm actually making my mom read them! :smileyvery-happy: She doesn't like them that much though, but yeah I'm really excited to get this book in a few days. I have to go to BN anyway to get The Scarlet Letter for school. Blog yall later!

IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK!!!!!!

Contributor
Rainbow-Reader
0 Kudos

Yeah i'm really excited for it! And i heard there were going to be 9 not 12. I finished hunted a few months a go. I thought it was great.

[Rainbow-Reader]
Frequent Contributor
LovelyReader
0 Kudos

That makes more sense! Maybe the other 3 are a different series.

Wordsmith
shygirlTB
0 Kudos

the 6 books of the house of night series names are to be coming out soon are 7.burned,8.stolen,9.burdened,10.touched,11.cloaked,12.wanted

the clouds i can handle but i cant fight an eclipse
jacob black =)

Frequent Contributor
LovelyReader
0 Kudos

so there are 12?  How do you know the names of them?

Wordsmith
shygirlTB
0 Kudos

i saw it on the wikipedia.org website under house of night

jacob black =)

Frequent Contributor
LovelyReader
0 Kudos

oh wow haha. never would have though to look there. good thinking! I'm surprised they put the titles of them out so early

Wordsmith
shygirlTB
0 Kudos

i just wanted to know if the house of night books are really good before i buy the series because they sound cool to read

jacob black =)

Frequent Contributor
LovelyReader
0 Kudos

Yeah they're pretty awesome :smileyhappy:

Wordsmith
shygirlTB
0 Kudos

thats cool on this website there considered  horror books are they horror books or just regular teen books

jacob black =)

Wordsmith
shygirlTB
0 Kudos

i will get the house of night books they sound totally awesome

jacob black =)

Frequent Contributor
LovelyReader
0 Kudos

No they're not really horror books. Just teen vamp books.  It's like a mix of vampire and witch-craft and it's in a school setting

Wordsmith
shygirlTB
0 Kudos

totally awesome teen vamp and witch craft cool

jacob black =)