Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Contributor
Its_tiffani_LOVE
0 Kudos

Re: Tempted

i love zoe! these books are great. what do you think ... stark? erik? or heath? i think stark all the way.

Wordsmith
shygirlTB
0 Kudos

i like stark to

the clouds i can handle but i cant fight an eclipse
jacob black =)

Inspired Contributor
Its_tiffani_LOVE
0 Kudos

ya and i think they are had love at first sight, if there is such a thing. erik is just annoying now and i feel bad for heath.

Inspired Contributor
Its_tiffani_LOVE
0 Kudos

I thought hunted would be the last book in the series but now they're going through 12? Awesome!

Wordsmith
shygirlTB
0 Kudos

i know so do i feel sorry for heath to and its totally awesome that there going through 12 these books will outbeat twilight and i will be glad when they do i love this book series

jacob black =)

Inspired Contributor
Its_tiffani_LOVE
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

so honestly ive been reading teen vamp/fantasy books for four year or so now and when twilight came out, i figured id read them and see what all the hype is about but i didnt even think they were that great and i thought the movie was even worse than the books. like theres not that much to the plot until the last book. ive read much better teen vamp books.

Wordsmith
shygirlTB
0 Kudos

i totally agree there much better teen vamp books out there and twilight is not it

jacob black =)

Frequent Contributor
LovelyReader

Haha I like Stark too.  Eriks is kind of a jerk now.  I feel bad for Heath though since he changed and tried to make it so Zoey wants to be with him. 

I still love Twilight more though :smileytongue: <3

So many books, so little time
Inspired Contributor
Its_tiffani_LOVE
0 Kudos

cant wait to buy the book. hope they dont add ANOTHER guy in the mix. theres already been 4 if you include the poet teacher guy whos name i cannot remember at the moment. and i hope Stevie rae isnt evil.

Wordsmith
shygirlTB
0 Kudos

i think 4 guys are enough i hope that they dont add nomore guys neither and i hope that stevie rae isnt evil to

jacob black =)

Inspired Contributor
Its_tiffani_LOVE
0 Kudos

If they add anymore guys people are gonna start saying stuff about Zoe and her billions of boyfriends.

Wordsmith
shygirlTB
0 Kudos

yeah there going to pick on poor zoey for having lots of guys

jacob black =)

Inspired Contributor
Its_tiffani_LOVE
0 Kudos

4 guys in like what? 3 months? it does sound kind of bad....

Wordsmith
shygirlTB
0 Kudos

yeah and the authors are going to bring more guys in the rest of the books that will be bad for zoey

jacob black =)

Inspired Contributor
Its_tiffani_LOVE
0 Kudos

exactly

Frequent Contributor
LovelyReader
0 Kudos

I wish they were doing like a midnight thing for it.  Maybe they'll do one for the last book

Inspired Contributor
Its_tiffani_LOVE
0 Kudos

what do you mean midnight thing?

Frequent Contributor
LovelyReader
0 Kudos

Like having stores stay open until midnight or something. Idk

Frequent Contributor
LovelyReader
0 Kudos

Does anyone have it yet???  I pre-ordered mine since it was way cheaper, kinda wishing I didn't though.  I really want to read it and it won't be here until friday :smileysad: haha

Inspired Contributor
Its_tiffani_LOVE
0 Kudos

No I'm getting mine hopefully tomorrow at target! But if you read it before me, pleeease doooon't write anything. i hate spoilers! :]