Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
lovesdead
0 Kudos

Re: The Clique

heyy is bratfest at tiffany's good? i hope soo but i wanna kno if claire or massie get back together with their bf again.
can sum one giv me a summary of the 9th book plz? thx
New User
lafashionistaKT
0 Kudos

I've read the first three from this series and while I can say that I did like them, I can also say I'm a bit too old for them. I would've probably liked them better if I was in the target age group for this book (middle school/freshman-sophomore) when i first started reading them. If i just would've found them 3 years earlier I might have continued the series. Maybe it's just me...lol
-all the world's a stage;
and all the men and women are merely players:
they have their exits and their entrances;
and one man in his time plays many parts.
(As You Like It, act 2, scene 7)
Contributor
Shea_luvs_GG
0 Kudos

Umm yeah I am 14 and i still luv the books!!!!
yOu kNoW yOu LoVe Me sO dOn'T bE a LbR.
READING IS MY LIFE AND MY LIFE IS READING.
Shea_luvs_GG :smileyhappy:
New User
BookNerd60457
0 Kudos

Those books are great! I can't wait for Lisi to get the new ones out. The next one is "Massie." If I could be any of them, I would want to be Massie. What about everyone else? I would love to know.
New User
cherryxxangel89
0 Kudos

i think these books are a waste of neurons
Frequent Contributor
bookfreak5
0 Kudos

i second fantasy-fan i have friends that like the series but me i'm more of a vampire girl  fantasy books are my fave the clique novels talk to much about diets and other crap
New User
Goldenearthgirl
0 Kudos

:smileytongue:  I love the clique books, i don't think they're getting worse as they go, i think they're getting better.  I'm so happy that the PC is finally treating Clair better.  i can't believe Cam is dating Fauxlivia in the newest book.  What was he thinking.  Have you guys heard about the new movie coming out? I'm so excited to put faces to the characters.
New User
puddycatx3
0 Kudos

Bratfest At Tiffany's... ah.
I really thought it was terrible and completely pointless. It seemed like nothing happened at all in that book.
The rest of the series isn't bad... well except for Dial L For Loser. Yeah I'm sorry that one just annoyed me. but anywayy, I liked the rest of the series, but Bratfest at Tiffany's was just terrible in my opinion.
Frequent Contributor
xDreamerx
0 Kudos

i liked bratfest at tiffanys but i agree it didnt really have a point and i didnt like the ending at all it was kind of a dissapointment to tell the truth :smileyindifferent:
A book is the only place in which you can examine a fragile thought without breaking it, or explore an explosive idea without fear it will go off in your face. It is one of the few havens remaining
Frequent Contributor
mspotter
0 Kudos

I am a freshman and I started reading these books in 6th grade, while waiting for a new one to come out I read the Harry Potter series. Now that I finished them and started reading Bratfest I feel like something is missing. I don't know. They seem boring, no mystery or action. You don't have to think when reading them. I guess that can be good and bad. But thats just my opinion.
"Live like you are at the bottom even if you are at the top." -Jonas Brothers
Frequent Contributor
bookgirl205
0 Kudos

THE BRATFEST @ TIFFANY'S WAS KINDA BORING TO ME TOO COME TO THINK ABOUT IT. I ALSO READ THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS WAITING FOR THE NEXT ONE TO COME OUT. THE ACTION WAS JUST NOT THERE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smileyhappy:
Im with the vampires of course.... Bella Swan
Contributor
callie321
0 Kudos

i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvv those books so much!! i just finished sealed with a diss and i cant wait to read brat feast at tiffanys! did u hear that theres going to b a summer colection and each girl is going to have thier own book?
callie
callie
Contributor
callie321
0 Kudos

i can see why you say that but i am upsest by those books. if you like more adventure books try reading island and the shadow children books . those are great and have adventure.
callie
Frequent Contributor
Bookwrm54
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
The books started out being really good, but I think that they went downhill from the first few. I haven't even read the last one yet. I'm not even sure I want to.

Message Edited by Bookwrm54 on 04-05-2008 07:39 PM
Dream, cry, hope, love.
Frequent Contributor
kraziekatie24
0 Kudos

ka_ka_katiex29 wrote:
The Clique series population seems to be soaring at my school. I personally haven't read any. I'm a big Twilight fan, does anyone know if the Clique series could cure my hunger for the fourth book in the Twilight series?

no. they are horrible. poorly written. with absolutly no plot and are mindless.

the ARC un edited/proofread copy  my aunt sent to me when i was in 7th grade and it was okay then. but now i'm 16 and cannot stand the placidity of them. i merely read the last one b/c i got it for 15 cents and was really, really bored.

i suggest only reading them if you want to burn the books, pull out your eyes, and eat them.

as for twilight, the only thing keeping my 'thirst' down  and my 'eyes golden' is rereading the series, movie stuff (it actualy looks really good-liek they aren't going to ruin it.) and reading good, genuine books with substance.

-Kate

Hey Stephen, I could give you fifty reasons why I should be the one you chose. Those other girls, well, they're beautiful, but would they write a song for you?

hisgoldeneyesmesmorizedme

book nerd. music freak. movie fanatic.
major obsesser over so many things.

I love to read and write poetry/lyrics and short stories. The layers of music fascinates me. Someday, I want to do movie soundtracks, maybe, or teach. The book to movie transition fascinates me to the extreme. I've been mesmorized by the way Harry Potter and Twilight and so many others have been brought into movies is something I think I would love to do.
Frequent Contributor
bookfreak5
0 Kudos

i totally agree with kraziekatie24 they are stupid books the only time i read these books is when i lost my book  and had to borrow it from a friend
New User
Smilesunshine889
0 Kudos

I totallly do not agree with you guys. The Clique can be an interesting book because the plot can be hard to follow but once you read the first book it's hard to stop reading. I would be stuck in my room a whole weekend and just kept reading the whole series. I was sad when it was done. I would recommend you begin that series you will not be sorry. THE CLIQUE SERIES is not a waste of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahmazing
Frequent Contributor
mrsronaldweasley
0 Kudos

Do any of you guys notice that in all Cliques, there’s always the same characters? Fictional/real life cliques.

There’s always the one with the life.

The person who’s pretty much content though not as daring

The rebel

The push over.

What are the common things you  notice among your friends or the cliques you belong to?

o’~aNd I'm So Sad, LikE a GoOd BooK, I caN't PuT tHis Day BacK~’o
New User
Smilesunshine889
0 Kudos

As much as i love to read the series for my self. I really want to kno what happens in Bratfest at Tiffanys, can sumone give me a summary of it all. I really want to know what happens.
Ahmazing
New User
summerlover77
0 Kudos

Omg I loveee the clique!!I haven't read the summer collection yet though. Can someone please tell me if those books are boring or not? I didn't read massie because I heard it was all about the horses, so I'm not sure if i would like dylan's and alicia's. But i'm definatly getting kirsten and claire. In the movie, does anyone know if cam and derek are gonna be in it?