Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
Cliquegirl13
0 Kudos

Re: The Clique

dylan? Have you ever read twilight?
Frequent Contributor
stefanie_kennedy2000
0 Kudos

YEA!
I love Twilight mass!
&she thanks Jesus for the daises and the roses(:
-jars of clay
Frequent Contributor
JulietCullen
0 Kudos

um,..yahoo mesenger?
is that what were talking bout
is "dylan" a girl?
ok that was a dumb question
Frequent Contributor
Cliquegirl13
0 Kudos

Cool Dyl. JulietCullen is Alicia. BTW, Alicia do you read the Clique? Cuz Dylan is a girl name.

So I have got 2 ppl who have replied and that is Stefanie and Juliet, kk e- mail me if you want laterr
Frequent Contributor
Cliquegirl13
0 Kudos

So far all I need now is Claire to say yes!! I have Dylan, Alicia, and Kristen who is tinydancer424.

***Massie***
Frequent Contributor
Cliquegirl13
0 Kudos

I really want us all to have aol....JulietCullen do you have aol screen name? Dylan can you make a aol screen name? Kristen I think has one..
Frequent Contributor
Cliquegirl13
0 Kudos

ok Kristen has an aol screen name. Alicia(juliet) do you have one? Dyl can u make one so all of us can have aol?
Frequent Contributor
stefanie_kennedy2000
0 Kudos

i can see but no promisesss
&she thanks Jesus for the daises and the roses(:
-jars of clay
Frequent Contributor
JulietCullen
0 Kudos

hey!
this is Alicia(julietcullen)
yes, i do read the clique, i just got into some massive confusion from the headache i had last night(babysitting 2 year olds) and umm...im not going to be on for a very long time, out of town
i do have a sn,btw

Frequent Contributor
Cliquegirl13
0 Kudos

OkAyy

***Massie***
Frequent Contributor
Cliquegirl13
0 Kudos

Apparently..we need a Cuh-laire for the Clique because Misskenton hasnt replied...so anyone who wants to be Claire tell me. I have Alicia(juliet), Kristen(tinydancer424), and Dylan(stefanie).

***Massie***

Ps. Alicia e-mail me and tell me what your aol screen name is.

L8R!
Contributor
gossipgirlwhoreads
0 Kudos

if you want, ill be claire. i mean im nothing like her because i have a sense of style actaully, but we have some things in common?
Contributor
misskenton
0 Kudos

No Im here it's Claire- misskenton i've been out of town and havent been online but trust me im here and still in, rite?
Don't condemn me; remember that sometimes I too can reach the bursting point.
~Anne Frank
Frequent Contributor
Cliquegirl13
0 Kudos

OK Misskenton is Claire but misskenton do you have an aol screen name? I have Kristen's and Dylan's..I need your screen name and Alicia's....ba-byee

***Massie***

misskenton wrote:
No Im here it's Claire- misskenton i've been out of town and havent been online but trust me im here and still in, rite?

Contributor
misskenton
0 Kudos

I'll try 2 make one
~Anne Frank
Frequent Contributor
Cliquegirl13
0 Kudos

Okayy..I have Claire, Dylan, and Kristen's screen names but Alicia is out of town so I will have to wait for her to get back to me...See ya PC!!!:smileyhappy:
Contributor
misskenton
0 Kudos

Wow this is sooo exciting! I mean were really the clique lol i would love 4 Lisi 2 c this lol
~Anne Frank
Frequent Contributor
Cliquegirl13
0 Kudos

ya that would be cool
Frequent Contributor
Cliquegirl13
0 Kudos

OK. Um...Alicia or (JulietCullen) where have you been? I need your screen name. What is it? Oh and it has to be aol. All of the PC members have to meet up some time soon.

***Massie***

~Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live~

Contributor
Massie101
0 Kudos

Hey,

Just wondering who died in the end of the seconed book of the clique series? I read all 4 of them i'm on the fith one and no one died in the seconed book.