Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
Tabithia_Storm
0 Kudos

The Gone Series: May contain Spoilers!

Okay, I just finished reading Light and I really want to know what other people thought of the series as a whole.

My favorite book of the series was probably Plague. I don't really know why, I just thought it was really good.

I cannot think of which book is my least favorite.

I miss Duck as a character, even though he was only in a few books.

<Spoiler Alert>

I really wish that Caine had made it out of the FAYZ alive, but I guess his death was inevitable- either him or Sam would not make it out, so I'm glad it's Caine.

Drake seriously scared me: Every time he would 'die' only to come back in a few chapters.

I'm glad the series went on for 6 books, but feel as though a book specifically written after the end of the FAYZ would have been interesting.

Tell me what you guys think about the series!

I'll never be what you want
I wouldn't change any part of me.
Never Be What You Want- We Are The In Crowd