Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. On May 1, we’re saying goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

-bd
Frequent Contributor
-bd
0 Kudos

The Last Song

In the movie, does Miley even have the purple streak in her hair? I watched the trailer and she didn't look very Ronnie-ish to me...lol. I guess she just doesn't look very rebelious like the Ronnie in the book. Am I the only one who feels this way?

New User
asoccer9
0 Kudos

Re: The Last Song

About to read the book..looks and sounds great :smileyhappy:

That boys changing your life, no...hes changing mine -The blind side
Correspondent
Tenrbe
0 Kudos

Wow, I can't believe they're already making this book into a movie... it just came out not too long ago! Ugh, why did Miley Cyrus have to be in it? If it was any other actor, I might've thought about going to see this...

But anyways, I agree with you. In the book, Ronnie's supposed to have a purple streak in her hair and look rebelious, which Miley definitely does not.

Frequent Contributor
KateBrianIsAwesome
0 Kudos

They are already making the movie because the movie was written before the book was. I can't wait to read the book and then watch the movie in April. :smileyhappy:

Reading can only make you more happy and smarter. :smileyhappy:

Visit my blog at http://teenbibliophile.blogspot.com/

- Mallory
Frequent Contributor
LunaMoth
0 Kudos

lol i agree with you, i think we could all do with a little less miley cyrus (cut that to NO MORE miley cyrus in my opinion)

ill just stick with the book and forego the movie.

"And pleasant is the fairy land,
But, an eerie tale to tell" - Tam Lin
New User
prepschool123
0 Kudos

oh I KNOW! i was like NOOO! I think that all of the other characters will do great- marcus is going to be good unless they don't put a tatoo on him! I still cant beleive that she doesnt have the purple

Frequent Contributor
Evermore13
0 Kudos

I thought the book was great and one of my favorites! I think they are just ruining the book having Miley Cyrus play Ronnie! She doesn't look like her at ALL! Ugh it makes me so mad! I do think the guy is pretty good looking tho!:smileyhappy: