Inspired Contributor
Sailor_Bonz
0 Kudos

Re: The Mortal Instruments!!!!!!!!

Sailor_Bonz wrote:

Ok I found out today that there will be a total of six books in the Mortal Instruments series. The last two after City of Fallen Angels are City of Lost Souls and City of Heavenly Fire. I saw it on her website. Im so excited!!!!

What do you guys think about it?

I also forgot to mention that these book will be adapted into graphic novels. They r working on them at the moment. Here r some of the sketches

http://cassandraclare.livejournal.com/34538.html#cutid1

They r amazing. I cant wait to get them lol. It is not at all how I pictured some of them, but they r great

"Is this the part where you start tearing off strips of your shirt to bind my wounds?"
"If you wanted me to rip my clothes off, you should have just asked."
— Cassandra Clare (City of Bones)
Inspired Contributor
Sailor_Bonz
0 Kudos

Nooky15243 wrote:

Haha, thanks alot, im gonna go BUY,IT,NOW! Thanks! :smileyvery-happy:

~Daniel Yi~<-----(force of habit)

Also try her newest book, Clockwork Angel(The Infernal Device Seires #1. Thats great too

"Is this the part where you start tearing off strips of your shirt to bind my wounds?"
Frequent Contributor
Superbookworm
0 Kudos

Just bought these books.  Can't wait to read them!:smileyhappy:

New User
RoodyToody
0 Kudos

Hey,

I will tell you that this book is a perfect mixture for boys or girls alike. There is a lot of fighting and fantasy, and theres also romance. I loved these books. I have read a lot of series and books and this may just have earned my top spot. If you like fantasy that deals with angels, demons, warlocks, vampires, werewolves, faries, ect and you like fighting, and being surprised by every chapter then read this series.

The last book feels as if it were a good enough ending, but the author has decided to contract in 3 more books over the next 3 years, so you will also have something to look forward to.

Contributor
snows_fire_is_here
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Can't wait for the next books. I'm waiting desperately for April 5th to roll around so I can finally get my copy of City of Fallen Angels!! There's so many questions like what of the mark of Cain on Simon?  And what about the movie!? I can't be the only one excited about that! 

"It's a cruel and random world, but the chaos is all so beautiful."

~ Fullmetal Alchemist

Inspired Contributor
Sailor_Bonz
0 Kudos

snows_fire_is_here wrote:

Can't wait for the next books. I'm waiting desperately for April 5th to roll around so I can finally get my copy of City of Fallen Angels!! There's so many questions like what of the mark of Cain on Simon?  And what about the movie!? I can't be the only one excited about that! 

"It's a cruel and random world, but the chaos is all so beautiful."

~ Fullmetal Alchemist

I am as impatient as you are. I am just counting down the days lol. At least we get a sneak peek at the book cover next month!!

Contributor
Bookwormreader13
0 Kudos

Question about this series.......

I had a question about this series. First my friend got my the second book but i havent read the first should i get the first book before i start this one? And the other question i had was if this series had any romance in it or is it just action or what? Please reply with answers. THANKS!

So after, when he whispers, "You love me. Real or not real?" I tell him, "Real."
- Katniss Everdeen MOCKINGJAY by Suzanne Collins
Inspired Contributor
Sailor_Bonz
0 Kudos

Re: Question about this series.......

Bookwormreader13 wrote:

I had a question about this series. First my friend got my the second book but i havent read the first should i get the first book before i start this one? And the other question i had was if this series had any romance in it or is it just action or what? Please reply with answers. THANKS!

Yes, definitely read the first one. You will be so lost. Yes it has romance. There is romance, jokes, action, gore, etc. It basically has everything lol.You will love it :smileyhappy:

Inspired Contributor
Sailor_Bonz
0 Kudos

Re: Question about this series.......

[ Edited ]

CITY OF FALLEN ANGELS COVER REVEALED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT!!!

AND

The girl who will play Clary in the movie

http://cassandraclare.livejournal.com/

Contributor
lane28
0 Kudos

i dont even care if the books drag out. i love them too much and the characters. and i love sailor_Bonz's signature

at some choice we must pick between what is right and what is easy
Inspired Contributor
Sailor_Bonz
0 Kudos

lane28 wrote:

i dont even care if the books drag out. i love them too much and the characters. and i love sailor_Bonz's signature

I agree, I wish they could go on and on and on lol

New User
icaroJG
0 Kudos

I think that I don't like that they are going to put simon as a major character

well he was the best friend of the heroine but seriously I hate that guy --'

and I was happy with the ending already I fear that if city of fallen agels suck I will hate the series --' >_> and the only thing that I wanted from third book was that they showed what will happen with jace and clary... but that is left for the reader imagination >_> so I'm really hating that there is a continuation ....

Contributor
Prim-Rose
0 Kudos

I am NOT sad that there is going to be a continuation. I am so exited and can not understand why people are mad. So what if there are 20 books as long as they have something to write about and people still like them then I say go for it! I certainly was upset with the ending in the third book and was hoping for another =)

Also does anyone have the third one on there nook and is it available for lend me? I've read them all but I just re-read the first two and can't find my third one!!!!! eeeek!!!!

Also. I  always love when movies become books because then you either worship both books and movie or you have a great time making fun of the movie and comparing the differences =)

"She had her nose in a book and her head in the clouds."
Contributor
JMSluvsJRM
0 Kudos

I'm glad she is adding more books to the series, because I felt like the ending didn't come to a complete close and I'm anxious to see how the relationship between Clary and Jace develops. Can't wait for May!!!

City of Fallen Angels

...And so the lion fell in love with the lamb. What a stupid lamb. What a sick, masochistic lion...