Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
jocelynnolivia
0 Kudos

The Princess Diary

I read the book The Princess Diary I thought it was really good, I have actually read it four times during the time I had it, because I had to check it out of the school library. But this book amazed me it never made me board. It had all this drama in it that just kept me reading it. I liked it cause it also explained a lot of things and gave me visualization during reading. And I also like books that are like a diary. I think the book was cool. Again I really liked it and enjoyed it I really like the author Meg Cabot she makes some pretty cool books. I can't say what the genre is because it has mixed emotions like embarrassment, anger, stress, love, romance, surprises, and more...
PeAcE, lOvE, aNd TrUe FaItH
Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

Re: The Princess Diary

you should read the 2nd one its really good
I'm weird cause i hate goodbyes :smileyhappy: