New User
dave112276
0 Kudos

Re: The Ultimate Book Recommendation List

This was a really good book.  It's brand new.  Only available in eBook version right now, but you can pre-prder the print edition.  I loved this.  Couldn't put it down.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/crumbling-walls-laura-strandt/1114106233?ean=9780988748002

New User
KiDMiller25
0 Kudos

Hi my name is Brandon and I would really appreciate it if I had some friends to share my books with.

My email is Brando92000@gmail.com so please add me.(I have a lot of lend me books.)

"The Kid"
Contributor
Bookworm29JT
0 Kudos

I would definitely recommend the Gallagher Girls Series by Ally Carter,

Also the Heist Society series that she wrote

Inspired Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance

I would like to add a few books to the mix.  I have just read a wonderful series by Nicole Williams.  It is called the Eden Trilogy.  I fell in love with the first book, and wound up buying the rest of them.  When I read the last book, I felt as if I was loosing some friends. Nicole Williams did a wonderful job writing this series.  It is kind of like twilight but different in so many ways.  The characters are people you will connect with and love.  Check them out, you won't be dissapointed.

Eternal Eden  

Fallen Eden  

United Eden  

New User
Romeroj113
0 Kudos

So I didn't read through every single reply, but I really enjoyed the Scott Westerfeld Uglies series. 

Here's a little setting placement for you guys that I may have just copied from Wiki. 

Uglies follows the story of Tally Youngblood, a sixteen-year-old girl. By this time in humanity's future, a new type of society has been formed after a disastrous oil-bug was released upon the planet that killed 98% of the human population and left many cities in ruins. The new society is composed of about one hundred small post-scarcity independently-run city states, spread out across the seven continents, which now have different coastlines because of modern-societies' global warming. Tally's city is located somewhere in southern California, west of the Rocky Mountains. The new society holds three values at its core: Sustainability, Peace, and Equality. The new society promotes these values through the use of The Surge, a type of extreme cosmetic surgery that all citizens undergo at the age of 16. The Surge transforms ordinary humans into paragons of beauty, right down to perfect facial symmetry. New Pretties are given access to life in New Pretty Town, the innermost part of the city where food, shelter, and entertainment are provided by the government free of charge. Within the post-Surge part of a persons life, everyone's common beauty inspires peace and equality among the citizens.

There are 4 total books. Uglies, Pretties, Specials, and Extras.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Uglies_series

I've left the link above. 

Inspired Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

L

The Trifectus Series Box Set (Books 1-3)

This series is a lot like Twilight, but deals with Vampires, Werewolves &   

Inspired Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

Inspired Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos
Contributor
authorrosewynters
0 Kudos