Inspired Correspondent
bookluvr11
0 Kudos

Re: The Ultimate Book Recommendation List

It's Not Summer Without You  

Is this the part where you start tearing off strips of your shirt to bind my wounds?
If you wanted me to rip my clothes off, you should have just asked.
— Cassandra Clare (City of Bones)
Inspired Correspondent
bookluvr11
0 Kudos

We'll Always Have Summer  

Is this the part where you start tearing off strips of your shirt to bind my wounds?
Distinguished Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

I would like to add to the list you have here: Black Dagger Brotherhood Series by J. R. Ward is an outstanding series to read. The books are well written and & keeps you thoroughly held captive. The book consists of a story about each member from the Black Dagger Brotherhood. They are a unique brotherhood of Vampires with special abilities and how they met their mates. It is truly intoxicating. I have read all 10 books in the series and can truly say that I am totally intrigued with the Black Dagger Brotherhood Series. Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series #1) Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series #2) Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series #3) Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series #4) Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series #5) Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series #6) Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series #7) Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series #8) Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series #9) Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series #10) If you like Paranormal romance, being held captive..Unable to put the book down..Then this series is for you!
Inspired Correspondent
bookluvr11
0 Kudos

Playing James  

Inspired Correspondent
bookluvr11
0 Kudos

Society Girls  

Party Girl  

Inspired Correspondent
bookluvr11
0 Kudos

Getting Over Garrett Delaney  

Inspired Correspondent
bookluvr11
0 Kudos

City of Lost Souls (B&N Exclusive Edition)  

Breaking Beautiful  

Contributor
chironex-fleckeri
0 Kudos

Ok, this might sound a little old-school, I suggest Edgar Rice Burroughs, his books are really good. :^) He wrote the original Tarzan books and also (one of my personal favorites) The Martian Tales of Edgar Rice Burroughs. I also suggest To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee, I Am The Cheese by Robert Cormier, and of course.. Sherlock Holmes by A. Conan Doyle Hope you enjoy! :^)
"Experience is a brutal teacher. But you learn, my God do you learn." C.S. Lewis
Inspired Contributor
wheezie
0 Kudos

Inspired Correspondent
bookluvr11
0 Kudos

Rivals (The Ivy Series #3)  

New User
fuschiafire22
0 Kudos

I just wanted to suggest maybe the Halo series by Alexandra Adornetto

Halo-book 1

Hades- book 2

and Heaven-book 3 coming out in august

I loooooved these books!

Inspired Correspondent
bookluvr11
0 Kudos

In Honor  

New User
chandlerJ
0 Kudos

you should add the divergent trilogy by veronica roth the first one is called divergent then the second is called insurgent and the third one will be released the fall of 2013

an may the odds be ever in your favor ~ Effie Trinket
Contributor
tiffanyxeatxworld
0 Kudos

This is an amazing list - thank you to everyone who has contributed! How do you know if a book has already been mentioned so you don't repeat titles?

http://fightfortomorrow.webs.com
Distinguished Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

I Just finished reading a truly AMAZING book by Talia Jager.  It is called Lost and Found.

It is about Korrine (a young adult) who starts life out as a drug addicted person.  Her mom is a drug addict herself and is taken away by the police leaving Korrine to endure the foster care system.  This heart felt story is about her courage and determination to make something with the cards she has been dealt with.  I was truly held captive from the beginning of the book to the end.  I went through so many emotions....you definitely need to have the tissues close by.  I have never met such a strong willed individual as Korrine, and found myself rooting for her throughout the book.  The characters are and the story are well written.  You could definitely relate to everything she went through; weather it was going to school, dealing with someone who has an addiction to something or the situation that arises later in the book.

You truly need to read this book.....you will not be able to put it down; just like me.  I give it 5 STARS *****.

Books let us into their souls and lay open to us the secrets of our own.  ~William Hazlitt

Inspired Correspondent
bookluvr11
0 Kudos

Something Like Normal  

New User
Lauren-Ashley
0 Kudos

I am self publishing my debut novel Awakening: Hope Rises.  Please check out my website at www.hopetrilogy.com. Book will be available on or around Oct 31. Sign up through the website. First 100 people get a free autographed copy.

Thanks!

New User
Adiray
0 Kudos

New User
Cheryl_Rogers
0 Kudos

My new Christian mystery/adventure for young adults, Lost in the Woods: A Bible Camp Mystery, is now available directly from the Barnes and Noble Store. It's about a 13-year-old named Zack who finds God when he gets lost in the Florida backwoods. It currently lists for 99 cents. 

Lost in the Woods iis the first in a new series of Bible Camp Mysteries for 10 to 14 year olds -- or anyone who likes reading about the adventures of a group of 10- to 16-year-old boys in the backwoods.

You can find the book here: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/lost-in-the-woods-cheryl-rogers/1114304247?ean=2940044256613

Thanks for checking it out and sharing with others who may be interested.

Cheryl

Christian author

publisher, New Christian Books Online Magazine

http://www.songsfromtheword.com/NewChristianBooks