Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
flasteelergirl
0 Kudos

The Vampire Diaries....

I absolutely loved that book. It was really good. I loved twist in the last book in the middle and i could not believe the MIRALCE that happened! I was astonished.

Tell me what you thought about the Daires and i perferably think she should write another one! How about you?

Bella: “Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? You’re not taking him to a strip club, are you?”"

That has to be my favorite QUOTE so far!
New User
CoquetteinaCorset
0 Kudos

Re: The Vampire Diaries....

I'm on the second book of Vampire Diaries.  It is so good I can't put it down.  now i'm a sucker for Vampire books! lol
Frequent Contributor
flasteelergirl
0 Kudos

I just finished them it took me two days to read all of them. They were amazing!

Bella: “Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? You’re not taking him to a strip club, are you?”"

New User
lioness37
0 Kudos

I loved them.  I read them one day when I was bored, and they were amazing. :smileyhappy:

I hear the author has a new book out now.  The Secret Circle, or something like that?

Frequent Contributor
TwilightFreak
0 Kudos

lioness37 wrote:

I loved them.  I read them one day when I was bored, and they were amazing. :smileyhappy:

I hear the author has a new book out now.  The Secret Circle, or something like that?

I hav nevr herd of these books what are they aout and who are they by?
Landon: [voiceover] "Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I'll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it. "

A walk to remember
New User
CoquetteinaCorset
0 Kudos

I just got done reading the 2nd. I'm on my third.  The writer is L.J Smith.  She wrote a couple series in the early 90's including The Vampire Diaries, which is about a girl torn between 2 vampire brothers,  And The secret Circle.  She recently issued a couple books this year.  It's as if she's being re-introduced to the public again.  People are reading her books again.   The books are fun and easy reads.  (Btw...her new book is titled, Nightworld,  and includes 3 books.)  :smileyhappy:
New User
Alice-loves-Damon
0 Kudos

I loved The Vampire Diaries!

Especially Damon<3

It was better than most teenage vampire books I've read.

Even if you don't agree, I'd have to say WAY better than Stephenie Meyers series.

I heard L.J. Smith is coming out with The Damon Trilogies.

Anybody know if that has to do with Damon from Vampire Diaries?

I can't wait for Vampire Diaries V: Damon. A whole book about Damon:]

Damon: "Oh, she was willing, brother. She was very, very willing." Lulz:]
New User
CoquetteinaCorset
0 Kudos

It has to be damon from Vampire Diaries. A book all about Damon should be very interesting.  He's so bad and charming.  The book would definitely be exciting! 

And what is the stephanie meyers series about?

Frequent Contributor
twilighter814
0 Kudos

i don't really like The Vampire Diaries...it's not my favorite series. I don't like the author much either. sorry.
Mrs. Cullen
Frequent Contributor
alicecullen94
0 Kudos

i have heard of the series and i would like to know who writes them.. can anyone help?

"Its a Twilight thing, you would't understand"
Frequent Contributor
weirdpanda3
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
if you go to her site http://www.ljanesmith.net/stories.php theres a short story about stefan drinking from elenas friends.i liked her books alot cant wait for nightworld 2.
Message Edited by weirdpanda3 on 08-07-2008 01:27 PM
Distinguished Correspondent
musicangirl
0 Kudos

this series is awesome i read it back in december and i loved it!!!

especially stephan. i just really really wish i could get her other newly issues recopys of the secret circle. (damit mother let me order books already!!!!)

~Mg

Sometimes people give up,
other times they move on,
and sometimes they just stay still.

I turned to the clarinets. They were a resourceful lot.~Jennifer Echols, Major Crush
Frequent Contributor
flasteelergirl
0 Kudos

I couldnt imagine not liking this book bc it was perfect in every way and i wead the first book of Night World... When i was waiting for Breaking Dawn to come out.... But the Night World was really cool liked how they people into vampires and there are born vamps too. Like James hes a born vamp..... I thought it was soooooo good!

Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

yeh i loved vampire diaries n i loved the rivelry between the 2 brothers so when we were deciding what to name em i new that those where the names i wanted to put in everybodys story n welcome to the club ur good keep up the good work
Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva