Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
Blue-Wolf
0 Kudos

This Is For All The Fans Of The Alex Rider Series

Okay, so basically just express your opinions, likes, dislikes, etc. Feel free to ramble, but don't get off topic please.

What I liked about this series, is the romance between Alex and Sabina Pleasure. Disappointingly, after reading Crocodile Tears I'm afraid that it might not return! Does Anyone else feel this way? I mean, a kiss on the cheek doesn't tell much in my opinion.

I'm also thankful Yassen's dead. He wasn't really that big of a role. Plus I like a new adversary on each novel, rather than a reoccurring one. Thoughts?

Regardless, I'm thrilled to read the upcoming novel Yassen. I think it will be very interesting to get a look at what went on inside that head of his, whether he was influenced into his field of expertise, or if it as his own choice. 

And does anyone else hate Mr. Blunt half as much as I do? Lol.

The hunter's motivation is fueled by his victims cries.
Wordsmith
blackmiss
0 Kudos

Re: This Is For All The Fans Of The Alex Rider Series

I've only read the first book of the alex rider series

Contributor
Midnight_Reader
0 Kudos

Re: This Is For All The Fans Of The Alex Rider Series

ALEX AND SABINA FOREVER

I dincerly hope they keep this romance going.

With that said I cannot wait until I get my copy of Crocodile Tears,

It sounds just a phenomenal as every book Anthony Horowitz has ever written.

The Alex Ridder Series belongs up there with all of the other spy classics out their like James Bond and Jason Bourn.