Distinguished Bibliophile
shadowcat80

Re: Time to catch up :)

BLUEICEGAL wrote:

Some of you might be familiar with me and many probably not since I don't recognise a lot of you. I registered some time back, I was probably 14/15 at the time. Now I'm 18, gosh I feel old. Anyway as a lot of BN members I had become attached to started to leave, I found less and less reason to stay. I still like to come and check up on here and there just for old times sake. Until a year ago I always tried to keep track of the new members and say hi. It's not exactly the same as it used to be when all of the old members were here but I remember it being one of the best experiences ever. I got to know some amazing people. 

Many of you are now familiar with a particular few, or will become with time. I met one of my closest friends here, Kyleigh, she's the ass with the most Laurels LOL. I have BN to thank for this looser being in my life. Even after we stopped coming on BN we continued to remain close and still are. This includes many other BN members that I chat to on facebook even now. So you do meet some great people here, I can't guarantee that some of the friends you have made now will stay here, because eventually as users you have become familiar with begin to leave it's not really the same, as in my case. Don't take those you have become close to on here for granted, I terribly miss my tight group of friends that I used to talk to on a regular basis. To catch up we made this chat room (The Teen Reads chat room) which came in handy a lot, we had some hilarious times on there, I hope you guys still use it, if not bring it back to life for us oldies! :smileyvery-happy:

So I would say enjoy yourself with those who you have connected with now. I dearly miss some of the users even now. I  guess I wanted to get familiar with you guys since I am so behind. It's been a long time so I am still a little rusty! LOL. Maybe it's just me but I feel the threads are not as interesting anymore, maybe it's because we all talk about similar things all the time, so how about some unique eye catching threads? :smileyhappy:

So let's get to it, feel free to introduce yourself, talk about your favorite genre, books, movies, music, so that we can get to know each other a little better. :smileyhappy:

Hey, I love the forum because during the short time that I have had a nook which been since x-mas though no real trouble with it I have had questions that any new user would had and I have been pleased with how insightful the members are and, been a big help for me.  I like Ally Carter, Tom Clancy, John Flaningan, my author list could go on forever.  I like country music, I really don't like movies all that much because I can't sit in one place too long.  I have cerebal palsy and my legs lock up and get stiff so movies don't do well for me. 

Help me down the crooked road. Lead me to the light. I'm not sure I know the way but with you beside me, I'm certain we'll make it through.
Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

hey blue! idk if you remeber me I'm a old memeber, but i remember you lol 

i used to get on the chat all the time and i also went by hails.

this is also the first im get on here in a LONG time. lol.

How have you been???

i miss all the old members!

I'm weird cause i hate goodbyes :smileyhappy:
Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

lol, anybody remember be from way back when?

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"