Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
Kyleigh

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

Please tell me that someone else besides me is psyched beyond reason for this movie!  I'm going to the midnight premiere tomorrow night!  Anybody else gonna go? 

It looks sooooooo awesome!  

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Luna93
0 Kudos

Re: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

OMG! i can't wait for it to come out. my sis is goin to the midnight showing and i rly want to go but idk if i can. grr. :smileytongue:
All I want is for you to be happy
And take this moment and make you my family
And finally you have found someone perfect
Finally you have found
~RHCP
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

YOU SHOULD GO!  I can already tell you around 2 in the morning I'm going to be on here chatting about how amazing it was. Lol. 
"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Luna93
0 Kudos

haha well that is gonna b toture if i don't go see it. so i must go see it. and then if i go see if we can chat on here together bout how amazin it was. LOL! :smileyhappy:
Finally you have found
~RHCP
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Lol.  Deal!  Hahahah. 
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!!!!!! ME AND MY FRIENDS ARE GOING TO GO SEE IT THIS WEEKEND!!! WOAH!!! IT IS GOING TO BE AMAZING! :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

"We could do pizza."
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Lol. Omg.  I just laughed sooo hard right there.  I know!  I'm so psyched!  I get more and more excited by the minute! 
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

lol! :smileyvery-happy: yeah me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We could do pizza."
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

me 2 i saw the first one in cinemas and loved it, but what do u guys think of the characters , so that megan fox shes pretty and all, but she seems pretty stuck up or is it just me, and the main guy, hes a good actor but hes hyped into being really hot which i dont think he is at all, i mean compare robert pattinson and then..... shia leboeuf get ma drift lol but he still a great actor what do u guys think about em
Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Kyleigh

I don't like Megan Fox's character.  I think she's really slutty.  And I love Shia!  I think he's a great actor.  He defied Disney Channel and went on to become a great actor.  At least Shia doesn't look like a crack addict.....  That's probably just me  but I think Rob is ugly as hell.  
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

yeh that her image, the sexy/ slutty type yet she said in a interview, i dont know why peopel see me that way, i dont, blah blah , and jsut makes it out to be as if shes not aware that she has this whole image, u see that pic, this little kid tried givg her a rose, and she jsut made a proper disgusted face and walked of, stuck up cow urgh!!

omg how can u say robert looks like a drug addict, i mean im not one of those omg robert patinsion is a sex god blah blah but i think any girl can see that hes a good looking guy, and for me shila is more of a dorky cute guy but hey we all have our own opinions right:smileyvery-happy:

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Lol.  She is definitely Slutty McSlut Face (I'm so stealing that from a friend) 

Idk.  His chin and his lips and his face in general just creeps me out.  Plus he constantly has lazy eyes when he's not on camera and looks like he's hung over.  His face is like sooooo square!  Like from the side or an angle it looks so creepy.  Plus his hair annoys the crap out of me.  

Shia is cute in a dorky way. Lol.  That's why I like him.  ^.^ 

Luna93
0 Kudos

OMG! it's official i get to go to the midnight showing. YAY! :smileyvery-happy:

i think both Shia and Robert are good looking. and yeah megan foxs charater is kinda slutty.

Finally you have found
~RHCP
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

2 am baby!  On here!    Only four more hours!  WOOT!  I'm so psyched!  There is like six people coming with me alone, and I'm meeting more of my friends there.  Is that sad?  Nope, I don't think so. Lol. 

Wait what time zone are you in?  I'm in central.  We have to time this right.  Lol.  

Luna93
0 Kudos

yeah central. grr but now i can't go cause my sisters bf stole my ticket. wut a loser i hate him. this is so no fair. :smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad:
Finally you have found
~RHCP
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

That is so not cool!  Can you get another ticket or is it sold out?  Man this sucks!  

Kyleigh
0 Kudos

OK.... so I so did not keep my promise to myself of coming on here and chatting about the movie.  1. Cuz I thought it would be done by 2-ish.  Nope.  It was friggin long, plus I had to take like 7 people home.  2.  It was 3 thirty in the morning when I finally got home and I had to get up in less than 4 hours. 

So I can't really decide if I liked it or not.  I'm totally stuck on the fence.  On one hand I thought it was pretty hilarious, and on the other I thought that some of the stuff was pretty friggin lame, and they could have cut a bunch of it.  I mean I liked it, but some of the stuff could have been left out.  Like the beginning.  The whole flash back scene to 17,000 BCE was just totally whack and lame.  Plus the twin autobots annoyed the hell out of me.  And yet I still can't it Sam's mom getting high out of my head. Lol.  That was absolutley hilarious.  

What are your thoughts?  Fantastic or a flub?  

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

i want to get some friends to go see it really soon! hah and now im finally on vacation [as of 2day! :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:] i can go during the week! yay! [ok sorry that sounded so lame, but im super excited about not having to go back to school for a few months... :smileyvery-happy:]

ugh luna!!! id kick your sisters bf... but hes a little too far away... punch him for me will ya?? selling your ticket??!!! that is plain rediculous!!!!!! :smileysad: ugh.... that really sucks!!!!!

"We could do pizza."
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Lol.  I know what you mean.  I haven't really got a chance to enjoy summer as of yet.  I have summer PE in  the morning and most of the time I'm working in the afternoon, and the weekends.  And when I'm not doing that then I'm usually trying (and failing) to clean the house. Lol.  Plus as soon as summer PE gets out I have maybe a week inbetween that and detassling.  Not fun.  Then leadership camp and band camp.  Ugh.  This summer kinda sucks. 

I agree with djaq! You should so punch him!  Lol.