Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
BakingQueen
0 Kudos

Twilight Bookclub

Anyone who thinks a book club for the Twilight Saga is a good idea, post.
Author
ConnieAnnKirk
0 Kudos

Re: Twilight Bookclub

BakingQueen wrote:
Anyone who thinks a book club for the Twilight Saga is a good idea, post.

I do!

~ConnieAnnKirk

[CAK's books , website.]
Inspired Contributor
krazywazy1901
0 Kudos

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

Frequent Contributor
BakingQueen
0 Kudos

If you think it's a good idea, please write to MariaH
Author
ConnieAnnKirk
0 Kudos

As a visitor to Teen Reads, it looks to me like one thing a separate club might help accomplish is to help those of you on Teen Reads who would rather not talk so much about Twilight.  Twilighters would have their own space, and it would free up this board for more discussion of other books.  

That said, though, I can in no way guarantee that BN.com would be willing or able to start a separate club.  However, I do think if you support the idea of a separate Twilight Book Club for any reason that posting here might be helpful for seeing what level of interest there might be. 

~ConnieAnnKirk

[CAK's books , website.]
Wordsmith
shesaxsensation
0 Kudos

i want a twilight bookclub.
"For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours...all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet."

- Edward Cullen
Frequent Contributor
Bookworm650789
0 Kudos

That would be AWESOME!! There are so man threads about twilight here, you can't rlly talk about other stuff. A new book club would solve that!
Let books be your dining table,
And you shall be full of delights
Let them be your mattress
And you shall sleep restful nights.
~Author Unknown

A room without books is like a body without a soul
~ Cicero
Author
ConnieAnnKirk
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Actually, it's looking unlikely that there will be a separate club now, guys.  I'm sorry.  Still, it might be worth hearing your views on it if you'd like to keep posting your opinions here.
Message Edited by ConnieK on 12-19-2008 07:39 PM
~ConnieAnnKirk

[CAK's books , website.]
New User
bethany_cullen_2008
0 Kudos

It's an AMAZING idea!!!!!!!!!! :smileyhappy:

Inspired Correspondent
bella_swan_lover
0 Kudos

We have been saying this for a while that we should we have a seperate book club since im sick and tired of the people who dislike Twilight coming on the Twilight posts and saying we have to many posts and that Twilight was a horrible book but that is just my opinion. If u had a chance to make it a Book Club it would be nice.

"La Push baby it's La Push. Are you going?" asked Eric
"I'll go if you stop saying that." replied Bella.

~*~ Twilight Fangirl ~*~
New User
bella_cullen93
0 Kudos

It's an amazing idea...
New User
kriisten1122
0 Kudos

absolutely. <333
New User
ryleebryn
0 Kudos

hi im new to this whole account thing
New User
ryleebryn
0 Kudos

whos MariaH?
New User
Chisame
0 Kudos

I love the twilight books. I have everyone! And I'm almost through the last one!
I am Chisame. I love cats and, of course, cat books.
New User
Chisame
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

YES
YES
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Twilight! Thanks!

Message Edited by ConnieK on 12-29-2008 12:00 PM
I am Chisame. I love cats and, of course, cat books.
New User
ryleebryn
0 Kudos

i love twilight books too! i am reading the second one. do you have their muisc?
New User
ryleebryn
0 Kudos

i am listenin' tu their muisc right now!!!!! its so aswome!! i have the album!!! i havve seen the movie 3 times!!! when it comes out on dvd i am so totally byeing it! how 'bout u?
Author
ConnieAnnKirk
0 Kudos

ryleebryn wrote:
whos MariaH?

She is an administrator of the Barnes & Noble.com Book Clubs.
~ConnieAnnKirk

[CAK's books , website.]
New User
mae4ever
0 Kudos

Im listening to it right now too!!! i put the movie on my xmas list so when it does come out someone would buy it for me. I am in looooooooooooooove with the books!!!! Even though I have read them all a zillion times, I got all the books for my self as a collecetion. Anyway, ya I do looooooooooooooooove the album as well!!!