Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
Kyleigh

Re: Twilight Boys vs. Wicked Lovely Boys

To make us hope for perfect and adorable guys, and then to make us feel horribly disapointed.  That's why.  :smileysad:  But Im still hopeful!  :smileyvery-happy:

Haha, Jer is cool.  Have you read the 5th one yet?  I've yet to get my hands on it.  Lol.  It sure took her long enough for it to come out!  Geeze.  

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Contributor
queenb4ever
0 Kudos

omg i louvvve jer (pre-acident). He could beat everyones butt in the hotness department!!
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

TOTALLY! I felt soooo bad when he got burned.  :smileysad:  Man I need to re-read those books....
"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

It's not coming out until July, 7th! *Hannah cries* But I lurve Jer! Even after the 'accident'! I can't help it!
"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Seriously?!  Man, I guess I don't need to re-read them quite  yet. 
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Yep! July 7th! *Hannah cries even more* They left you on such a rush to find out what's coming next! I think I almost cried when I got to the end of the book!
"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Now, you see, I was just severely pissed.  Especially when I found out that there was no next book out.  Then I was extremely upset.  And then I could barely find anything out about the books themselves, including on Nancy's website and then I just got even more mad.  Lol. 

I'm just happy this is the LAST book.  Lol.  

Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

I don't want it to be the last book even though it is! *Hannah cries EVEN more* I LURVE this series! My favorite witch series! I hope Nancy and Debbie write more witch books together!
Wordsmith
twilightfann
0 Kudos

ooooh, what book are you guys talking about? It sounds good.
The persons of their world lived in an atmosphere of faint implications and pale delicacies, and the fact that he and she understood each other without a word seemed to the young man to bring them nearer than any explanation would have done.
-The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

The Wicked series by Nancy Holder! It's ah-mazing!
Contributor
starkeisha
0 Kudos

irial sounds that hottest out of all of them. he is dark and a bad boy

(keenan is hot to0 but irial is hotter)

Contributor
starkeisha
0 Kudos

they are making a movie on that book
Contributor
starkeisha
0 Kudos

sorry wrong wicked book
Frequent Contributor
WhatsMyStory
0 Kudos

I was so sad when Jer got burn! (tear) he was so cute!!! P.S. Jasper is the only twilight boy worth talking about!
"It took people 10 years to figure out that while stuck in a morning commute, they could be listening to a book." Publishers Weekly - Paul Hilts
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Yeah! Same here! Jer has got to be my favorite guy in a book ever! I almost cried and I was in school. So, that made it a little uncomfortable. I really had to hold back the tears because I have a reputation!
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Haha.  I was reading Hunger Games in school, during my Honors Algebra 2 class, and I very almost broke down and cried right then and there.  Now THAT would have been embarassing.  Lol. 

but then I'm a total cry baby too.  I cried once when a dog died in a book I was reading.  And that's pretty sad.  

Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

The only book I really cried about was Go Ask Alice. The ending was sooooo sad! I think I cried for an hour!

Distinguished Scribe
booklover37
0 Kudos

oh my gosh it was sad.!! i was expecting such a happy ending

and then BAM... :smileysad: i cried too

"...life is a fight just the same, whether you fight it with weapons, or with words. You have to fight for what you believe in, and for the things you want.'"
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

I know! I expected the epiloge to say (SPOILER) that her and Joel got married and had children and dispite her drug issues she lived a long and fufilling life but it didn't! I really felt for Alice!  SOOOOOOOOOO SAD!
Frequent Contributor
hayleylynnv
0 Kudos

Vampires-and-Spongebob wrote:
Well, I don't like the Twilight boys sooooooo DEFINITLY Wicked Lovely boys!

how do you not like the twilight boys!!!?!?!!
We are young
We have heart
Born in this world as it all falls apart
We are strong
We don't belong
Born in this world as it all falls apart
~Hollywood Undead~