New User
xshushi
0 Kudos

Re: Uglies!!!

YAY!

i love this those books! i am reading them all over again. Im on extras right now. The author did an amazing job.  They just keep getting better! the third one is the BEST through :smileyvery-happy:DD and the fourth on is good, but not as great as the thrid one <333

Contributor
Bella_Marie_Cullen
0 Kudos

OME! I totally want to read Evolution's Darling too, but I can't find it anywhere! Stupid public library......I guess I'll just have to buy it.

"Have you heard this one psycho? How do a blonde's brain cells die?....alone!"

-Jacob, in Breaking Dawn

Contributor
Lindsy
0 Kudos

I really liked the books. I really liked the character Zane. I wish that he hadn't gotten so screwed up. It was kind of a let down that he wasn't in the next book, especially when you find out what happened to him and what Tally turned into. I enjoyed Extras because it gave another perspective to the series, you saw the city from someone point of view besides Tally's.
New User
Neji-Edward-Jacob-luver
0 Kudos

I know right my friend is in extra's but i would have finsihed pretties in two days but i was to engrossed in my other books i was reading a whole lot of books at one time and i just got some more yesterday at barnes and nobles I love breaking dawn i finished that in three days as soon as it came OUT!!!! lol
Contributor
esmelove
0 Kudos

I dont think that she would be good for the part at all!!! she is to pretty and preepy!  it needs to be someone tough and like rude!!! o and i am very like bella!!! i fall all the time!!!

~esmelove!!!

Contributor
esmelove
0 Kudos

ooo sorry guys i put this on the wrong thread!!!!!  its supposed to be in the what ur favorite twilght girl!!!!! sorry!!!!!

~esmelove!!!!!!

New User
Avid_Reader101
0 Kudos

I think you're right! Maybe Scott should do a book in Zane's perspective.(before he died!:smileysad: )Why did he kill Zane anyway?! I loved Zane! I e-mailed Scott and he said that he had great ideas for a 5th Uglies book. i can't wait. i hope they make a movie. but i think it's a rumor. i mean why anounce it now if it will come out in 2011. right?!

"You see freedom has a way of destroying things."

~Tally, Specials

Contributor
Bella_Marie_Cullen
0 Kudos

They announced it now because they're working on apadpting the book into a screenplay, and that will probably take a while, based on how good and detailed the book was. Plus, the have to get a good studio to back it up because the heavy futuristic special effects are going to cost a lot. They'll probably call for casting sometime either in the second half of this year, or the first half of next year. I don't know this casting info for a fact, but based on the time & effort it will take to make this movie, that's my best guess.
Distinguished Correspondent
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

I just hope they get a good company to back it.  With all the stinkers lately(i.e. Eragon, Twilight and Inkheart)  my hopes for movies adapted from books aren't that high.  But the thing is, if they do a decent job then that movie is going to be AWESOME.  No doubt. 
"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Contributor
Bella_Marie_Cullen
0 Kudos

Totally. I know that by my username thing you would think that I'm like obsessed with Twilight, but in truth, I kinda hated the movie. At first I kinda liked it, but then when I went back and read the book again, I realized just how horrible of a job they did. I've been a Twilighter WAY before the movie, and I must say, the movie was ridculously bad. Sorry, I gotta stop ranting about that. Anyway, I'm sure that Scott Westerfeld will be really careful about who he gets for the movie. He just seems like the kind of guy who really sincerely cares about his work and his fans....not that Stephenie Meyer doesn't, but you know what I mean.
New User
Neji-Edward-Jacob-luver
0 Kudos

Twilight wasn't a bad bad movie they picked the wrong edward to play it and nothing against robert but he didn't quite fit the part. but yeah they totally have to make uglies a movie it better be so good cuz if it's a stinker i swear i will be so mad!!!

Distinguished Correspondent
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

AGREED!  Robert was definately not right for Edward, that stupid face he does, I just want to hit him.  Gah. 

I'm sure Scott won't let them butcher it!  I have utmost confidence in him.  :smileyvery-happy:

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Wordsmith
shesaxsensation
0 Kudos

I love Rob as Edward. My mom didn't read the books but I made her come see the movie and she fell in love with Rob. Well, Rob as Edward. She thinks the actual Robert Pattinson is kind of dorky and stuff. But yeah she thinks he's gorgeous in Twilight.
"For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours...all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet."

- Edward Cullen
Frequent Contributor
marisab20
0 Kudos

im just excited a 5th book is coming out, someone did say it was, right??  does anyone know a possible time range of the release date? i cant wait to read it!!!!
You know you love me,
Marisa