03-24-2009 12:40 PM
I've been a huge fan of Harry Potter for years now, but when the series ended I had nothing to read (I've also read Beedle the Bard). I was left a huge hole missing (don't know how else to describe it haha). So I found Twilight and I loved it, but I finished all four books way to fast. Now I'm feeling the same way all over again. I saw this other series called Vampire Academy. Can any of you tell me if it's any good? Will I get hooked on these books too?
03-24-2009 04:24 PM
03-24-2009 08:49 PM
Who controls the present controls the past.
03-24-2009 09:05 PM
03-25-2009 04:56 PM
03-25-2009 05:14 PM
Be prepared! I'm about to say a lot! And these are just vamp. books!
- Beastly by Alex Flinn
- Night World series by L.J. Smith
- Evermore by Alyson Noel
- Suck It Up by Brian Meehl
- The Vampire by M.G. Dailey
- Tantalize by Cynthia Letitch Smith
- Sunshine by Robin McKinley
- The Vampire Diaries series by L.J. Smith
- Morganville Vampire series by Rachel Caine
- Blue Bloods series by Melissa De La Cruz
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer
- Look For Me By Moonlight by Mary Downing Hahn
- Uninvited by Amanda Marrone
- Evernight series by Claudia Gray
- Den of Shadows series by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
- Vampire Kisses series by Ellen Schreiber
- The Silver Kiss by Annette Kurtis Klause
- House of Night series by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast
Hope this helps!